Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 kinds dbol in 1 cycle, acne during start, sust at 750 or 1g, etc.

Good info

I am in exactly the same boat Bro, I still have some residual acne on my shoulders and upper arms, but fuck it, I gave it 12 weeks to go away and it didn't. I didn't take any clomid though, just came off and took some dbol. ( Not really a good idea I know I had the clomid just never got around to taking them. My nuts came back just fine though and my sex drive never really went down when I got off the sauce. So oh well, now I have more clomid for next cycle. And I only lost about 9lbs. I put on about 26lbs so I am in good shape still.) Anyway I have always run the 250 at 500mg / week and I was thinking about bumping it up to 750mg / week because I don't have any EQ to run with it this time around. I have some deca but can't take it because I am taking propecia every day. If anyone has any suggestions on what else to take or if the 750mg/wk of sust250 and 40mg / day of dbol for four weeks is OK. Basicall I was just glad to see this thread because it fits me well and Huck and Retiboli really know what they are talking about and have good advice.

Later Bro's

-Ripped25

Re: Re: 2 kinds dbol in 1 cycle, acne during start, sust at 750 or 1g, etc.

Retabolil2 said:

Huck is 100% correct there is no major difference between russian dbol and thai dbol. I personally noticed less water retention while on thais.
I wouldn`t recommend you to use 1g of test per week. Its not neede bro. I`ve done 2-3g per week in the past. Results were awesome but I still can`t get rid of damn acne on my guns and shoulders. It wans`t worth it bro.
I`d recommend you to run several types of anabolic steroids such as deca or Eq along with some test and dbol.

Thanks, bro. I really appreciate it.

I'll keep the cycle like I originally posted it with 750 test/200deca and drop the dbol to 40mg/day for 4 weeks to start and for 2 weeks at the end as a bridge to clomid.

You gotta listen to a guy who's done 2-3g's of test. Holy cow!!!

I agree with huck.
Dbol is dbol.
Drop the dosage to 35 or 40mg ED and keep the rest the same.
750mg of Test should be plenty.
I'd run Liquidex/arimidex from day 1 till end of clomid.
Good luck bro.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
If the Thai's were DHT,all you would notice is large tufts of hair falling out and a softball-sized prostate inducing urinary frequency to every 7 minutes

LOL!!!

Thanks Huck. I did use liquidex (from our bro) during clomid the last time, but maybe I'll increase the dose this time. I wasn't running ALA then either, so I'll add it and see if it helps.

BTW - I used to bloat up like a blimp on test in the old days, the liquidex kept it all away during the last cycle. I had no elevation in blood pressure! The stuff is awesome. Got a local guy a bottle for bt's and he now thinks I'm a chemistry guru!

As for the lingering acne, I'm with Ripped20 - gonna start again anyway. (But of course, who woulda guessed it!!!)

Kid Blast said:

LOL!!!

Thanks Huck. I did use liquidex (from our bro) during clomid the last time, but maybe I'll increase the dose this time. I wasn't running ALA then either, so I'll add it and see if it helps.

BTW - I used to bloat up like a blimp on test in the old days, the liquidex kept it all away during the last cycle. I had no elevation in blood pressure! The stuff is awesome. Got a local guy a bottle for bt's and he now thinks I'm a chemistry guru!

Liquidex is the shit,no doubt.I notice my BP stays in lign on it as well.What an awesome addition it makes to any cycle.

Top Bottom