Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 Muscle group....1 Machine = sucks !!!!!

A lot of replies said "stop being such a pussy & man up" so I deleted them.

I got your back.

LMAO ... thanks buddy ,us old guys gotta stick together ! - and ill do the same for you some day when you're being a total pussy ( again ) :biggrin::biggrin:

I have the same problem bro... I took a month off still did cardio an super light shoulder exercises with 5lb dumbells everyday religiously its just now getting to where I can bench press with the bb. its def helped me out alot. The more blood u get pumpin thru ur shoulder the quicker it will heal but it will take time. Just start over an do light weight on everything once u feel a little better. Hop this helps bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

thanks bro , have some k and a temp plat membership on me. :supercool

I can't use the flat bar for curls...

but an ez will allow me to do any weight (that i can do) and as many reps..

doctor say "If it hurts to do this, don't do that"

sorry, sucks getting old don't it..

yep , oldness sucks :(

......but there is more jail bait at this age and it all looks tasty :p:biggrin: :evil:

LMAO ... thanks buddy ,us old guys gotta stick together ! - and ill do the same for you some day when you're being a total pussy ( again ) :biggrin::biggrin:

One of the great things about me is that I never get to be a total pussy. Max of 90%

ART = Active Release Therapy
Graston = little more brutal form of ART

Basically they re-injure you and your body heals. Hurts but its effective. My injuries that I've had ART done on them healed in half the time that it took the non-treated injuries to heal. Yup, getting old sucks.

Good luck

Long story short , I have bicep tendonosis or itis ...whatever. that limp-dick motherfucker BTC told me to get prolotherapy but I'm being a slacker fuck about it. I know prolotherapy or even the new Ozone prolotherapy where they inject ozone into the tendons is the shit and pretty much the only real cure for my issue. I am really going to have to get my shit together and get this done.

:artist:

Last edited by a moderator:
ART = Active Release Therapy
Graston = little more brutal form of ART

Basically they re-injure you and your body heals. Hurts but its effective. My injuries that I've had ART done on them healed in half the time that it took the non-treated injuries to heal. Yup, getting old sucks.

Good luck

I get it done weekly on my Brachialis and teres major. Both sides. Shit hurts. But it works.

Top Bottom