Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD, bumping up the dosage...

Birduvsc

Hey guys, I'm gonna bump up my 1-AD from 1 pill 3 times per day, to 2 pills 3 times per day. If I take 2 pills at 9:00, 1:00, and around 5:30, will this do? I heard that it's not good to take them after 5:00 or so. Let me know how this sounds. Later

Patrick Arnold i believe recommended you take the 2 pills 3 times per day. What did you hear concerning the fact that you shouldn't take it after 5pm?
Are you thinking it will supress natural testosterone production? That's a theory, yet it was never proven.

yea...ok....

OK moron, I think we all know by now that I am not Patrick Arnold. Why would he waste his time like this. And would he really tell people to get their 1-AD in powder form by Kilo Sports? Dang your stupid. Yea it's me Pat, please don't buy my supplements. Sure....ANyways, all I wanted were some real answers...not some smart a-- remarks from someone who doesn't know what he is talking about. Anyone know about the 5:00 natural suppression theory? That's what I was talking about. Is it better to take 1 pill 6 times per day? or 2 pills 3 times per day? That is what my question is, and also at what time should I take them. Thanks guys for who would really like to answer my question...and not accuse me of being Pat. Later all...

There is only one study that i am aware of that directly supports the 5:00 suppression theory -- it is an old Lancet study in which 100mg of D-bol was taken in one does, in the morning -- no suppression was found even after several weeks of use in this manner.

It is well established that LH release occurs primarily at night, thus it would seem that having normal androgen levels at this time would would facilitate a normal signal from the hypothalamus.

Empirically, I and others, have observed a maintenence of testical size following this protocol.

And, in fact, this is how I personally use our topical prohormones most of the time. Application upon waking at 7:00 A.M. or so, a shower at 3:00 P.M.

It limits gains, but it extends the period you can be on without negative repurcussions.

riskybizz007 said:
Patrick Arnold i believe recommended you take the 2 pills 3 times per day. What did you hear concerning the fact that you shouldn't take it after 5pm?
Are you thinking it will supress natural testosterone production? That's a theory, yet it was never proven.

Read my post again before you call me a moron. I stated in other words, that Patrick Arnold recommeded you take 2 pills 3 times per day. Before you call somebody a MORON, learn how to read, or read a little more carefully. I was giving you the same advice that PA gave.

hey birdboy why don't you take all 6 pills
and shove them up your ass.

you might be able to make so good gains
that way.

wow, tweetie bird needs a valium, in response, i guess respond to his questions with posts of grunts and click instead of words and stuff.
cheers

ParDeus, the supression theory report you're talking about is the one I was referring to, where natural test production would remain normal. Right now i'm taking the 4Diol by itself b/c i found it for dirt cheap, and I only take 2 morning doses of it to prevent altering my nat.test production. I have heard also that it hinders gains a bit, but like you i'd rather stay on longer periods of time. Also don't want my test to only go up w/ the 4diol, so to prevent that i just take in morning.
I did write "it was never proven" b/c a lot of guys have told me the test wasn't accurate or it was a bit inconclusive. Whether that's b.s. or not i don't know. So far testes have not elevated so i'm assuming theory is right.

riskybizz007 said:

There is some data I heard on corticosteroids and minimized suppression if you take tham in the morning only. I think people took that and theorized the same about anabolic steroids

I don't think the difference in suppression will be that much different. i think its more important that you spread it out and take it with meals

I tend to tell people now to not go to 900mg a day unless they really have to, cuz at that dosage the stomach problems and the pee problems can be more prevalent

I know that corticosteroids are given only in the AM b/c of the timing of cortisol production is highest in the AM and it decreases throughout the day.
Now when is testosterone levels highest? If it's in the morning i guess that's how they started w/ that idea about steroids (d-bol specifically) in the morning. Trying to mimick natural body's production time.
Which have i found is more effective in gains? Spreading out the doses however...

Top Bottom