Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver protection?

Hands down, N2Guard. I've used it, and love it. Plus, it's a multi-vitamin and so much more than just a liver protectant. See a few posts up to see what I mean.

I also use Post-Cycle for just that, post cycle. N2Guard is my on-cycle support of choice.

I'm with Nelson... But I'll take my opinion a tad further and say a product that doesn't list it's ingredients is shady in my book!!

E

Synthergine has been around for over 10 years. There are blood tests proving its
effectiveness and it is endorsed by many pros.

You won't find a more credible product.

Also the ingredients are clearly listed on the website.

If its an Oral cycle You will need a liver protector, what wasn't mentioned was drink alot of water,and drink cranberry juice and Take ALA this is the best insurance you can get!

Last edited:
water tons of it, cran yup youll be drinking it like a chic on her period, and N2 guard. Nothing but oral cycles so far bloods done not a single concern. I also use post after every cycle like nelson was talking about. Someone said earlier " no need to buy those expensive supps" well how many effin livers do you have? how hard is it to get a new one esp being the reason you need a new one is roids...... maybe its just me but seems like a pretty good investment and not the time to save a buck.. just sayin

yeah man, most important thing is drink a ton of water.... Yeah, you need a liver protectant and probably any of those stated above will work fine, but the amount of water you drink is really what's going to make the difference. I like liv-52 because it is so cheap and has been around for a long time.

but the amount of water you drink is really what's going to make the difference..

I do not dispute its importance for optimal bodily organ function but you will need more then just
water if you are running a heavy oral cycle.

That's just like saying you can drink a bottle of heavy liquor as long as you drink enough water to
allow your liver to process it all... There is a limit to how much your liver can process, after that
no amount of water you have it will stop the alcohol/steroids from damaging it.

Imo it's better to be safe then sorry and that means, if you are running orals you should be
running a liver protectant alongside. No exceptions.

N2GUARD while on. POST CYCLE once off.

It's so simple. Just do it and don't worry about it.

Top Bottom