Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver protection?

pector

Just wondering what would be the most suitable liver protection to use when running a oral tbol cycle (60mg/day)? Something over-the-counter perferably because the gear is due soon.
I've heard that Milk thistle is popular but blocks androgen receptor site, which really means nothing to me so some elaborations would be appreciated.

All opinions welcome,
Cheers,
Pec.

Go to needtobuildmuscle.com and check out "forged". It's solid stuff bro!! You can also do some searches for discount codes and save yourself some $.

I'm on it now and after a couple of weeks really noticed a difference after coming off a tren/TnE cycle.

E

Go to needtobuildmuscle.com and check out "forged". If you do some searches you can also find some discount codes and save yourself some $. Shipping is super quick (2-3) days so between the product / shipping it's win win all around!!

I'm on it now after a tren/TnE cycle and after about 2 weeks have noticed a huge difference!!

E

Bro get N2Guard aat needtobuildmuscle.com and pm me for a discount code.

Just look at what N2guard does for you!

Cholesterol Control
Blood Pressure Regulator
Anti Water Retention
Ergogenic Adaptogens
Antioxidant and Cell Repair
Receptor Up-regulation
Liver Protection
Complete RDA of Vitamins and Minerals
Better Kidney Function and Protection
Enhances and Protects Major Organs:
Circulatory system
Excretory system
Immune system
Muscular system
Nervous system
Reproductive system
Skeletal system
Digestive system

just some simple liv-52 for your cycles good mate ..no need for expensive supps

Liv 52 cleans out the liver but is a little harsh and does nothing to protect it or regenerate liver cells. In fact, only picroliv has been proven to regenerate liver cells and that is in POST CYCLE.

Top Bottom