Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver protection?

I do not dispute its importance for optimal bodily organ function but you will need more then just
water if you are running a heavy oral cycle.

That's just like saying you can drink a bottle of heavy liquor as long as you drink enough water to
allow your liver to process it all... There is a limit to how much your liver can process, after that
no amount of water you have it will stop the alcohol/steroids from damaging it.

Imo it's better to be safe then sorry and that means, if you are running orals you should be
running a liver protectant alongside. No exceptions.

I was not saying that you don't need a liver protectant. In my post, I said that you need one.... I was saying that a liver protectant alone is not enough and I def believe that the amount of water you drink is going to be more important than the choice ofwhich liver protectant to take. That's all I was trying to get out lol. Most of the products stated above are proven effective and so to me, which one he chooses isn't that important as long as he is taking one and getting enough water intake. Nowhere did I ever say that you should/can safely do a heavy oral cycle without a liver protectant......

Any idea when n2guard will be back in stock? I check daily and haven't had any luck for awhile. That's the last thing I'm waiting for before I start my beast cycle.

just some simple liv-52 for your cycles good mate ..no need for expensive supps

Agreed or Milk thistle. No need to waste money on supplements that cost more than a good steroid cycle when over the counter products will do just fine.

For anyone that may have missed this post:

I would say Synthergine has done more for my ALT and AST then anythign else including any Semen Silybi product.

This is Phil Hernon:

15058-Phil_Hernon.jpg

Top Bottom