Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever been to penis doctor?

urologists? ech, I hope I never have to see one of those dudes

make sure they don't stick that swab down your cock, i heard its very very painful

Agathe said:
5 bucks????????????

Yea you get an aids test too, its where people with no money to go to a doctor to get checked out go. This is a funny story I have to tell. I was at a bar about a week befroe I went to the clinic, and this married chick was hitting on me big time. I would of probably done her, but I was so drunk I dont remember leaving the bar. Anyway I walk in the clinic and there she is sitting in the waiting room. She looks at me then looks away real quick. Glad I was to drunk to act upon it.

bran987 said:
if anyone would go to a separate doctor for penis checkups I guess it would be you

and the late BBF
my penis has separate medical insurance from me

hahaha that would of been fucked up, anyway good call. I'll go I dont give a fuck.

As far as unit goes, theres nothing I can find on the internet that described similar thing. Except somethings that babies get in early ages.

I've been checkin out penis pics all day so it's time to go to gym for me.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
The last time I went to a urologist, he stuck his hand up my ass! I was like "dude, isn't that the wrong end"?

I was offered that once but I completly refused so he gave me antibiotics and it went away. I got an infection from soap.

Agathe said:
I was offered that once but I completly refused so he gave me antibiotics and it went away. I got an infection from soap.

You sure it was from soap? where had that soap been?

Top Bottom