Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Rip Apart this Bulking Diet Ive Come Up with.........

emptywallet

Ok, this is basically what I ate today. And every day will pretty much be the same with a few variations on the times here and there. Keep in mind I ONLY WEIGH 171 RIGHT NOW.

7:40 AM - 1 cup of old fashioned style oats, 1 can of tuna fish w/some mustard

9:50 AM - 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 2 table spoons of ketchup and 1 can of tuna fish
Bread breakdown
20g carbs per slice
1 gram of fat
5 grams of protein

12:00 - 2 slices of whole wheat bread (same bread as above)and a can of tuna fish

2:35-2:40 PM - Post workout shake 80 grams of dextrose and 75 grams of whey Isolate.

5:00 PM - Usually a whole wheat bagel and some boneless skinless chicken breasts (sometimes cup of oats instead of bagel.)
Bagel Breakdown
46g carbs
2g fat
11 g protein
Chicken usually around 35g of proteins worth

7:00ish PM - Bowl of shredded wheat, either chicken or can of tuna depends on if I'm in a hurry
Cereal Breakdown
47g of carbs
1 g of fat
7 g of protein

9:15ish PM - Long grain brown rice, maybe tuna, maybe chicken, more than likely can of tuna
Rice Breakdown
Aroun 35 g of carbs
Miniscule protein

10:30ish maybe 11:00 - this is right before I go to bed. I've been eating around 15-20 grams of carbs before bed but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep that up since I don't want to store more fat than I have to. i usually just eat some chicken before I go to bed or a can of tuna. When I have the money, I'll make up an Optimum Pro Complex shake which has 55 grams of different kinds of proteins and is around 270 cals or so.

Please keep in mind THIS IS MY FIRS SHOT AT MAKING A DECENT DIET FOR MY WEIGHT. I KNOW I'M PROBABLY DOING THINGS WRONG, BUT IM NOT SURE WHERE, JUST LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS. This is what Ive thought about, find another good source of low fat protein, besides chicken and tuna. Maybe replace some whole food with a homemade meal replacement. Anyone care to comment. Remember, I only weigh around 170 right now. ANY suggestions are helpful. Thanks fellahs.

This is what Ive gotten so far from the anabolic board. I need to add some more fat, so flax in morning and night, I'm prolly going to add some more carbs during the day, a cut or two of lean steak instead of tuna at some point. I think I might change up the post workout shake as well. Not sure at this point.

not sure what your stats are and what your genetics are but on bulking cycles i eat the house and i mean everything i can find. i figure its better to eat too much than not enough cause my body is better at loosing fat than gaining muscle. eat everything as long as you get suffiecnt proteing intake. 1-1.5g per lb. of body weight.

What are your Carb/Pro/Fat totals? I'm to lazy to add them up. I'm bulking right now too, and I'm about your size. I'm trying to eat 3300 cals a day roughly. 20X body weight. I put on ten pretty lean pounds in may and June doing this. That got me from 155-165. Now I am trying to go from 165 to 175-180. I need to add more cals though because the pounds aren't coming as quickly as they did last time. However, I'm not watching my carb/pro/fat ratios as closely as last time either. That could have something to do with it. Just eat shit loads of food, but make sure it's pretty clean. Add flax and natural PB for easy cals and health fat.

If you're trying to gain weight, don't worry about diet specifics. How you can eat that much tuna is beyond me. Drop some of that nasty shit. Eat some red... no, eat alot of red meat. Fuck it, eat whatever you want, just get enough protein and fuck over analyzing your diet. Assuming you have a decent metabolism, you should be able to pull it off without alot of fat gain. And if you gain fat, you can just diet it off.

Kid Dynamite said:
If you're trying to gain weight, don't worry about diet specifics. How you can eat that much tuna is beyond me. Drop some of that nasty shit. Eat some red... no, eat alot of red meat. Fuck it, eat whatever you want, just get enough protein and fuck over analyzing your diet. Assuming you have a decent metabolism, you should be able to pull it off without alot of fat gain. And if you gain fat, you can just diet it off.

AAAAAAAMEN!

rperry said:

AAAAAAAMEN!

Yeah man. Fuck worrying about a specific diet if you're trying to gain weight. Concentrate on eating alot and training hard and you'll get the best results. Fuck the extra bullshit, life is stressful enough.

Kid Dynamite said:

Yeah man. Fuck worrying about a specific diet if you're trying to gain weight. Concentrate on eating alot and training hard and you'll get the best results. Fuck the extra bullshit, life is stressful enough.
agreed

I agree with bouncer also. When you are bulking eat everything you can. You CANNOT bulk while eating clean it is next to impossible. I suggust you eat everything you can and just remember to get in the 1.5 to 2.0 times your bodyweight in protein. I have seen too many people eat alot of fast food which is fine for bulking but they forgot to eat enough protein to FEED the MUSCLES!!! Good luck.. Inkman69

Top Bottom