Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAIRY and FAT-LOSS

MonStar1023

I was wondering how the hell does skim milk supposedely hinder fat-loss? Or fat-free cheese or any other low-fat dairy product... that just makes no sense to me at all maybe some of you can explain it... 1 cup of skim milk is 8g protein, 12g carbs, and .5g fat. How bad can that be?? :D

don't believe it man - everyone is different

I drink plenty of skim milk I am am pretty ripped -- Skim Milk is a good source of protein -- mix it with the protein powder and work your ass off in the gym -- that'll get you plenty cut

It all depends on your diet, my friend. If you are in CKD then milk is a no-no, but, basically, with any other diet you can use skim milk as a source of protein and carbs.

When not doing a CKD, I usually drink 1/2 gallon of fat-free milk during my cutting periods.

Mr.X :cool:

Thanks a lot Mr. X thats what I thought... a lot of people on here go on and on and on about when your cutting it is such a "no-no" to eat any type of dairy product. I understand that skim milk contains lactose but I mean its a great source of protein if you ask me. I dont know I could be wrong.

I am following a diet for fat-loss and I am going to be taking in around 300g of protein, 200g of fat carbs, and 100g of fat everyday. Does this sound allright to you? I was kinda shooting for a diet simliar to your cutting diet that you said was 400g of protein and 100g of fat etc. :D

Do a search on this, I posted an article about research and dairy protein. Dairy was favorable for fat loss. However the sources of dairy best used would remove lactose sugar, if you watching your carbs.

Top Bottom