Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD DIET...Mon-Fri how many carbs????????????????

Gcis40 said:
OK well I just ate dinner and with all these meals plys dinner which was three pieces on the Foreman Grill which were awsome I had 28 carbs...But I only ate sausage, chicken, tuna, turkey, eggs, some mayo, and cheese today....What can I do to cut more carbs or is that ok to have...NEED SOME HELP GUYS....Dam this sucks I hope I am still doing fine though on this diet...Do you guys follow the real CKD diet liek 5 days on adn a day and a half off or did any of you modify it???????????:confused:

you have to look and see how you progress, you might have to make the keto/reload cycle longer depending on how your bodyfat is changing and how long it takes for you to get into ketosis. i try to do 6keto/1reload, but i also use slin to get into ketosis faster, NO1 SHOULD TRY THIS WITHOUT A GOOD GLUCOMETER AND PRIOR INSULIN EXPERIENCE.

Well would it be better off just to get keto stick I've never used them before where do they sell them at like a suppermarket or a health store...Everyone says you need to take in good fats yesterday i only ate cheese, chicken, turkey, eggs and still consumed almost 30 carbs I don't know what else to do???? What are some foods you guys eat that are good...I love peanuts any kind but there high in carbs liek 7 grams per 1/4 cup so what should I do someone said to eat them others no...What are some foods that are good to eat is what mainly I am aiming for..thanks all

I know many of you guys who have done or are doing this must have some ideas help a brother out................

I also started the keto diet because of the post by kak diesel. I will tell you it works great. I am down from 222 to 214 within a week and a half. I know that most of that was water, but the results in the mirror are already unbelievable. I take 500mg of ALA before every carb-up meal and I stayed in ketosis the whole weekend. I now take 250mg of ALA twice a day before meals during the no carb period to adjust for the trace carbs present in cheeses, egs, etc. I have the ketostix and because of the ALA have not left ketosis since I started. I am also taking 4 tabs of NYC a day to help with the lethargy. I recommend taking the ALA and also using the ketostix. The ALA is wonderful because I never have to worry about a few grams of carbs ruining my ketosis. My routine is as follows M-Chest/Tri's T-Legs W-Shoulders T-Back/Bi's. I follow each workout with 20-30 minutes of cardio.

Jrock

Top Bottom