Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** POST DIET PICS - 9 weeks of super low carbs

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
enigmaxx7- do you incorperate more healthy fats while cutting out carbs...flax or Omega- 3 fish oil or do you keep fats low as well?

yeah I am curious as well.

Well you look great bro, hard work pays off. Do compete or planning to compete?

flex123 said:
Thank link doesnt work forme, maybe you removed the pictures.
I'm definatly curious to see them though.

you have to type in his name in order to pull up the pictures.

I did not cut fats at all. In fact I upped them some. Not really purposely, but I didn't worry about the fats at all. Not really a keto diet, just low carbs, high protein.

I ate 6 to 8 times a day
Cardio in the a.m. before breakfast. 45 minutes, 4 days a week.

My supplement profile included the following.
ALA 1 gram a day
Triple Flex (for joints)
Vitex
Mega Men multivitamin from GNC
Zinc 50mg a day
ECA (1 minithin, one cup of coffee 30 minutes before workout)
1 amino acid pill a day (1600mg)
Nizoral (1%) shampoo

My typical once a year very light cycle (Don't laugh too hard)
250 mg Cyp every 5 days
50 mg Winny ED

This was so I didn't catabolize too much muscle.

Fat Chops, I never seriously considered competing but I must have gotten asked 20 times in one month if I was competing so I am seriously considering it next year. Probably the Master's Division or Novice. If I go Novice, I can diet down to 165 and under easily.

Thanks again for the BIG UPS guys!

Enigmaxxx7 said:
Thanks for all the positives bros.

I forgot to hide my face on a couple of them. Oh well, too late now.

I've been working out for about 13 years. Every year I pick a bodypart and try to improve on it. This is the third year I do this diet. Every time I do it, my bodyfat stays lower and lower. In other words, the first time I did it, my bodyfat was say 15% before I started. After the diet it was 10%. The second time I did it I started at 12% (my bf stayed lower and never got back up to 15%) After the diet I was at 6.5%. This time I started at about 10% and I'd say the day of the shoot I was about 5 - 6%.

My diet was keeping carbs under 100/day for 7 weeks. Under 50/day for the last 2 weeks. One carb up day (Sunday). I kept my proteins OVER 200. This doesn't mean I kept it at 200, just made sure I was over. Some days it was 250, some days 300, etc. I drank 100 ounces of water a day which was probably not enough.

The girl in the pic with me is Miss Fitness Universe 2001, Katie Uter. She lives near here. The pic does her no justice. Her bf looked to be about 9% which is wickedly ripped for a girl. She is on several Magazine covers including the ones behind her on the wall in the pic.

Again thanks for the positives guys. It makes this old mf keep on going back to the gym.

I was about to say that too about the woman in the photo.

Haven't had my pulse quicken like that in a while... :)

Body-wise, you look pretty symmetrical. As far as sliced?
Yep. Definately cut-up. Thumbs-up from Fonz. Damn
good job.

Fonz

Lookin ripped bro!!!! You forgot to cover your face in the last couple of pictures bro----:(

Don't worry, I'm not a cop:D

Top Bottom