Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey Jr. #5... and #6 Are On Their Way!

Ergo teh italics, brohamanon.

I mispelled it in honor of round brown, who undoubtedly is offline tonight so as to hone his Iran policy that he will soon poast to enlighten us all.

Just sayin'

I knew the italics had sum significance, butt I thought you were baiting me ... indicating a Yours' correction as the referenced comparison wasn't you and me, rather your life and my life

just sayin'

I knew the italics had sum significance, butt I thought you were baiting me ... indicating a Yours' correction as the referenced comparison wasn't you and me, rather your life and my life

just sayin'

Damn that's deep!

I only do dick jokes after 9:30 PM EST.

:(

ALWAYS! ALWAYS! Reference times in C&C to CST

just sayin'

You just prefer CST because it makes the Cutter's "Power Bottom Hour" start closer to the time you get off work.

Just sayin'

What is cutters? I've had enough I need to know. I googled it to no avail

Cutter's is the most rnch-approved awesome awesomeness. Other than pick3, it's the greatest thing in all of New Orleans.

cuttersbar.biz

Here is a pic of Cutter's from the outside + teh sweater (an EF relic of untold lore and power).

23st0zk.jpg

The nations energy problems would all be solved if we could tap into Teh Sweaters vast reservoir of power

Top Bottom