Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

its been a while

mranderson

Hello all, awesome board here, well a little about myself
I have alwasy been into bodybuilding, was looking realy good for a while then boom i was in a car accident.
broke my back, in 2 places, lucky for me there was no spinal damage, but some disk damage and realy bad muscle tears, been about 2 years of pysicle therapy now im back into bodybulding want to start my first stack to jump start my self back into bodybuilding.
Need a knowledgable friend for advice and tips anyone want to help a brutha out?:D :D

Thanks man its hell of cool to see people in this sport come together like this to help each other out.It makes a big differance to have someone around to help you out when you need it.hey check this out
i want to put on a nice X frame so i decided to go with something simple but effective
500mg sus for first two weeks
250mg sus for next six weeks
starting on the third week adding 50mg winstrol EOD
for six weeks.
after final inject of sus waiting 10 day and starting
clomid 100mg a day for 7 days
then 50mg for next 7 days.
now remember not looking for mr olympia gains just some good solid mass, to start out with and work with.
any sugestions?

Hey Bro! sounds like a solid cycle. I would take the Winny at 25mg/Day to keep a more constant flow in your system and I would start the Clomid 2 1/2-3 weeks after your last shot of Sust. Other then that is looks solid. Best of luck!

M18

Top Bottom