Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast Metabolism from Weed????

SonnyBlack

i know that the marijuana posts have been overdone and probably everything and anything concerning this drug has been asked. Well i had a simple question..and I ask this seriously and would appreciate any serious answers to it. Well my question is this: Ive heard that the smoking of marijuana raises ones metabolism and makes it speed up. Is there any validity to this? I wonder this since after smoking...you always get hungry and since hunger can be an effect of a fast metabolism I was wondering if it was true. What do u guys make of this?

Hinders Gains . . plus converts test to estrogen . . . soon, you just might lay an egg . . . becock.

To speed metabolism, go for thermo support stack, Caffine, asprin, and ephidrine (several brands out there). Add morning cardio work out , then wait an hour b/f eating a carb rich shake. Your metab will be purrrfect. You might need to switch on/off every couple days for tolerence if you must take something.

However, if you smoke daily, this doesn't solve what your getting at hugh?

Last edited:
BITCHIZER said:
Hinders Gains . . plus converts test to estrogen . . . soon, you just might lay an egg . . . becock.

To speed metabolism, go for thermo support stack, Caffine, asprin, and ephidrine (several brands out there). Add morning cardio work out , then wait an hour b/f eating a carb rich shake. Your metab will be purrrfect. You might need to switch on/off every couple days for tolerence if you must take something.

However, if you smoke daily, this doesn't solve what your getting at hugh?

Wow. i couldn't have said it better

ask havoc hes a week professional..seriously, he knows his shit, i say it is bad for you, but he claims it is good

then again im 17 and 147 ppounds (natural obv) (but 6% BF!)
hes like 25 at 245 natural

peace

the more weed I smoke, the more fat I put on.

My appetite is pretty difficult to keep under control when I'm stoned.....I wish pot did increase your metabolic rate, but if it doesn't, I haven't benefited from it.

Top Bottom