Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Despite almost being beaten to death, Woman charged with murder for defending herself

p0ink

FEMALE SECURITY GUARD ON MURDER CHARGE
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13176532,00.html

A female security guard who shot dead a robber after he attacked her with a knuckle duster is to be charged with murder.

Karen Brown suffered a fractured skull and eye socket, a broken nose and possible brain damage during the attack in Sydney, Australia.

Robber William Aquilina, 25, was attempting to make off with around £10,000 in hotel takings that Brown was carrying in a security pouch.

Brown, who has refused to be formally interviewed by police, has been ordered to give herself up to police or face a court attendance notice.

She told an Australian newspaper she feared for her life during the incident, but now had no recollection of the details.

"I was so scared," she told the Sunday Telegraph.

Aquilina's family has apologised to Brown, blaming his behaviour on a drug addiction.

As an employee of a security firm, Brown was licensed to carry a gun, although police reportedly want to know if she had been appropriately trained in its use.

don't think this won't happen here in the US if many of the people in congress and democratic president nominees get their way with firearm legislation

Re: Despite almost being beaten to death, Woman charged with murder for defending her

p0ink said:
although police reportedly want to know if she had been appropriately trained in its use.

appropriately trained? she shot the motherfucker, didn't she?

There is a lot more to that story, she also sold her interview to a current affair show for $100,000, but now says that she doesn't want the money. She was filmed straight after the incident - I find it hard to believe how she can now have no recollection of it. Oh, and the moment when she shot the robber he was not posing a thread to her anymore he was already in a car trying to get away, she shot him through the front windscreen.

I'm not saying she's a ruthless killer, but saying that she acted in self-defence is a big stretch in this case.

Re: Despite almost being beaten to death, Woman charged with murder for defending her

jackangel said:
appropriately trained? she shot the motherfucker, didn't she?

I hope Vinylgroover isn't seriously hurt.

MAX 300 said:
There is a lot more to that story, she also sold her interview to a current affair show for $100,000, but now says that she doesn't want the money. She was filmed straight after the incident - I find it hard to believe how she can now have no recollection of it. Oh, and the moment when she shot the robber he was not posing a thread to her anymore he was already in a car trying to get away, she shot him through the front windscreen.

I'm not saying she's a ruthless killer, but saying that she acted in self-defence is a big stretch in this case.

if someone robs and assualts someone else, they deserve whatever they receive from the other person.

all this does is show how utterly stupid and retarded liberalism and gun control is.

p0ink said:
if someone robs and assualts someone else, they deserve whatever they receive from the other person.

all this does is show how utterly stupid and retarded liberalism and gun control is.

Last I checked the death penalty was not an adequate punishment for armed robbery and assault. You sort of missed the point where the security guard shot the attack after the attack, when he was trying to get away in a car, he was not attempting to run her over or assault her, he was making a get away. Yes, the security guard has the right to use deadly force, but not as punishment.

And we don't have the death penalty in Oz.

who cares if she shot him after the attack? the man beat the living shit out of her and robbed her.

normally, you might have a bit of a problem pulling a gun when you are being pummelled to death.

Top Bottom