Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Despite almost being beaten to death, Woman charged with murder for defending herself

MAX 300 said:
Last I checked the death penalty was not an adequate punishment for armed robbery and assault. You sort of missed the point where the security guard shot the attack after the attack,
Well there's really no way you can shoot someone before an attack and get away with it, and theres usually only a split second that a single attack lasts, so....

you can all say you would shoot him which is fine, but you would be going to jail. it wasn't self defense, therefore a crime was commited. whether or not you would commit that crime is completely up to you, however that doesn't change the fact that it is a crime

Olsen Twins Banger said:
you guys can all say you would shoot him which is fine

but alot of you would be going to jail

it wasn't self defense, therefor it turns into a crime

wheater you would commit that crime is completly up to you, however that doesn't

change the fact that it is a crime
Well the guy was shot inside of a car which in itself could be a lethal weapon. Maybe she felt the guy was going to run her over.

Burning_Inside said:
Well the guy was shot inside of a car which in itself could be a lethal weapon. Maybe she felt the guy was going to run her over.

true, but not likely in this case with the facts presented, more like she ran upto the car and shot him while he was trying to get away, if he was driving towards her then self defense still exists and no crime was commited

p0ink said:
who cares if she shot him after the attack? the man beat the living shit out of her and robbed her.

I was with you until you spewed this stupidity from your fingers. I guess your a fan of gangbangers killing people outside of clubs cause they got their asses kicked. I mean it's not like they could pull their gun in the club so they had to kill em later.

Man I feel sorry for Bush if a lot of his supporters are like you. I won't even start with "it's people like you why the world hates america"

Re: Despite almost being beaten to death, Woman charged with murder for defending her

Olsen Twins Banger said:
true, but not likely in this case with the facts presented, more like she ran upto the car and shot him while he was trying to get away, if he was driving towards her then self defense still exists and no crime was commited

What about if she said she feared he would do this to someone else? So she was preventing a future crime too.

No matter what, I still don't think a jury would convict her in those circumstances would you olsen banger if you were on the jury?

I'm amazed by the level of stupidity here.

"Oh shit, you were almost beaten to death, too bad but please don't hurt this trailer park trash, after all, he got sexually abused by his daddy, have alcohol problems and was probably on drugs. He's a good citizen and an asset to our society"....

.....lol get lost folks and thank God I live in a country where a LEO can shoot a robber no matter if he's running away...

Re: Despite almost being beaten to death, Woman charged with murder for defending her

manny78 said:
I'm amazed by the level of stupidity here.

"Oh shit, you were almost beaten to death, too bad but please don't hurt this trailer park trash, after all, he got sexually abused by his daddy, have alcohol problems and was probably on drugs. He's a good citizen and an asset to our society"....

.....lol get lost folks and thank God I live in a country where a LEO can shoot a robber no matter if he's running away...

Are you kidding? How could you be amazed about the level of stupidity? I mean Clinton got elected TWICE!!! and these numnuts still think he did a good job. The Refreshments were correct in their "Bandito song", "because everybody knows the world is full of stupid people..." Man, I love that song.

manny78 said:

What area do you live in? I'll look up some local college programs for you, namely:

Logic
Ethics

Because it doesn't seem like you're very well-versed in either.

Top Bottom