Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals Ostarine

Dr_MD

Took a video this morning of me opening a bottle of ostarine and using a pipette to measure out the volume. I barely got 25 ml from a "30 ml" bottle. I can post the video on here if anybody would care to help. I will probably do a similar 'test' on liquids i get from other suppliers.....I think it says a lot

They shorted me some product once and sent me a new bottle very quickly...contact them and they likely will do the same

You have to make sure that when you are measuring, you are measuring perfect. 1ml is a minuscule amount. So if you are off by just a little bit each time you measure, you're going to come up short.. or extra.

I'd like to see that video. I had the same shortage problem with them. The product was good but didn't hold the amount advertised.
I'd be really curious to see the results if you do this on other companies. Sometimes we plan specific layouts that get screwed up because they don't deliver the advertised amount.
I plan everything out in Excel so my calculations on the supplies ordered is spot on. It's out of my hands when I get shorted and have to scramble last minute to make up the difference.

I received a package from Uniquemicals this past week that had leakage from a MK-2866 bottle. I sent them a picture from my phone, and by the end of the day I had a tracking number for a new bottle. It gets a little tough as I'm measuring with the oral syringe because the lines start rubbing off, but it seems like I get the right amount every time.

I think ill do the same I am waiting on their GW and S4. Must take video. Hope products are good prices arent bad but I keep reading customer's service sucks aad shorted bottles. Oh well too late now maybe Sarms1 next time

Took a video this morning of me opening a bottle of ostarine and using a pipette to measure out the volume. I barely got 25 ml from a "30 ml" bottle. I can post the video on here if anybody would care to help. I will probably do a similar 'test' on liquids i get from other suppliers.....I think it says a lot

I got GW from another company. Got 40 days of .5ml should get 60 days of .5 or 30 days of 1ml per day. I WILL NOT mention the company . I could have been off some each time but not that much. I got more from uniquemicals. I bought both and used one in morning and one afternoon. I did not think or I would have used one untill it was gone then the other to see which I thought worked the best BUT then the second 30 days I would expect to see more results. I use 60 days on 30 days off.
MY Osterine was sitting straight up and seemed to leak. Is that possible, I got a sort of oily spot around the bottom of the bottle and the cap was oily a few times ?

dr dre, I said 5ml off, not 0.1 ml. And you cannot get more accurate than a lab pipette my friend. Anybody know the best way / place to upload the video?

Dennis, yes i'd be happy too. Of course, you have to remember that I can only measure the volume. It would be great to measure the concentration of the molecule and the purity too as that's just as important than the volume given

Top Bottom