Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Macro - Your thoughts on Resveratrol

beefybull

Banned
What do you think about Resveratrol (trans-3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene) and its effects on Sirtuin genes and human health in general?

Should one drink 1-3oz of Red wine a day or take it in supplement form

BeefyBull said:
What do you think about Resveratrol (trans-3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene) and its effects on Sirtuin genes and human health in general?

Should one drink 1-3oz of Red wine a day or take it in supplement form

evidence is pretty good that it has positive health benefits. Supplement is preferable as red wine contains little

i've heard there are problems with capsules being stable in air. Also, discovered that the resveratrol in bottled wine is destroyed within 24 hours of cracking open the bottle. I assume this wouldnt happen in boxed wines.
Pinot Noir supposedly contains the highest amounts.

BeefyBull said:
i've heard there are problems with capsules being stable in air. Also, discovered that the resveratrol in bottled wine is destroyed within 24 hours of cracking open the bottle. I assume this wouldnt happen in boxed wines.
Pinot Noir supposedly contains the highest amounts.

this is due to degradation and oxidation of the suspending material- wine.

have had material tested well after manufacture (not hermetically sealed).. purity was maintained.

macrophage69alpha said:
this is due to degradation and oxidation of the suspending material- wine.

have had material tested well after manufacture (not hermetically sealed).. purity was maintained.

Thanks for the info... you guys ever consider a Resveratrol product?

Top Bottom