Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excellent Homemade Creatine Transport

gmanlax7

combine 10 g of creatine with Gatorade powdered drink mix. 2 scoops will give you 36 g of carbs with 34 g of sugar. Tastes great too, cheap as hell.

I heard you need at least 70g carbs from a high gi carb to get the most out of your creatine.

Check out bodybuilding.com

Did you know that the addition of dextrose makes creatine utilization at least 160% better?
Did you know that Ultrapure™ creatine is the new millennium purity standard since it's absolutely the purest and best creatine right now?
Did you know that at least 75 grams of dextrose is needed for significantly more insulin release?http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sci/creax.html

I use UltraPure, the Scitec version. If i was to use the gatorade mix for that much dextrose, it would be about 70 g of sugar , that seems like such overkill. what do you take yours with?

Thats a LOT of sugar. I notice that is from someone selling creatine. Be careful about ads and studies. Supplement companies have been known to lie and streeeeeeeeeetch the truth (naaaaaaaaa!!!!!)

CytoMel said:
Thats a LOT of sugar. I notice that is from someone selling creatine. Be careful about ads and studies. Supplement companies have been known to lie and streeeeeeeeeetch the truth (naaaaaaaaa!!!!!)
God Bless

gmanlax7 said:
combine 10 g of creatine with Gatorade powdered drink mix. 2 scoops will give you 36 g of carbs with 34 g of sugar. Tastes great too, cheap as hell.

How about adding 200-500 mg of ala for SUPER-DUPER creatine homeade transporter !:p

Top Bottom