Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bronkaid for ECA stack ?

saxon369

Hey guys I just picked up some Bronkaid for my eca stack and got home to notice that it was actually dual action with Guaifenesin/400mg. Guaifenesin is a expectorant to loosen phlegm in the chest. I can't use this for an eca stack can I???? If some one with more experience in this area could please help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Ashley:theshadow

Hey guys I just picked up some Bronkaid for my eca stack and got home to notice that it was actually dual action with Guaifenesin/400mg. Guaifenesin is a expectorant to loosen phlegm in the chest. I can't use this for an eca stack can I???? If some one with more experience in this area could please help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Ashley:theshadow
I use bronkaid for my e in e/c/a and it works fine.....just break the tabs in half and dose more frequently 25mg of ephredrine is a bit much in my experience, smaller more frequent doses work better imo

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I use bronkaid for my e in e/c/a and it works fine.....just break the tabs in half and dose more frequently 25mg of ephredrine is a bit much in my experience, smaller more frequent doses work better imo

8mg would work well in that case

I see know reason you couldnt use it.

If your in canada bro, GNC has ephdrine hcl in 8mg tabs. I picked some up yesterday and tryed it out.
E 8mg
C 200mg
Green tea extract 600mg
That didnt do too much.

E 16mg
C200mg
Green tea extract 600mg
That did wonders. Not jittery but very alert.

Top Bottom