Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

Hi guys,

Im not a firm belive on legal steroids, and SD clones. But could you guys tell me more about bestdrol? How would a beastdrol only cycle be? Does it have to be stacked with something? Is beastdrol any good? I hear it doesn't cause gyno. How about gyno rebound after im off

Any information is appreciated guys:)

i was wondering more on the gyno..
I dont want to come out of four week cycle with bitchtits. Because rgiht now i got access to nolva, Ive heard bdrol deosnt cause gyno while ON cycle. How about when im off?

Also with the tren-tfo cause gyno ON or OFF?

Is forged post cycle enough for pct for the starter stack?

i was wondering more on the gyno..
I dont want to come out of four week cycle with bitchtits. Because rgiht now i got access to nolva, Ive heard bdrol deosnt cause gyno while ON cycle. How about when im off?

Also with the tren-tfo cause gyno ON or OFF?

Is forged post cycle enough for pct for the starter stack?

On cycle, beastdrol will not cause gyno. Off cycle, on occasion people get estrogen rebound and get flare ups but is not that common. Nothing nolva and Adex won't quickl fix.

Tren can potentially cause gyno on cycle. Typically if it does not cause problems on cycle, it will not give you problems off cycle. You will need cabergoline (dostinex) if you get sensitive nipples using nandrolones to prevent gyno.

I would not rely on Forged Post cycle by itslef for PCT. I always approach PCT from ALL angles.

I use big PCT set ups to get me recovered fast.

Testosterone Recovery Stack, Nolva, Unleashed, and will be using Forged PCT from now on a well. With this you get testosterone production stimulation, hormone regulation and optimization, reduce cortisol, and lowers SHGB to increase free testosterone. It doesn;t get any better than that really. Also, if my cycles are longer than 8 weeks I throw in HCG as well.

One of the beast oral steroids ever created if not the best. Pure as Alaskan snow and powerful as a a winter storm there too. The purity of the compound along with the added LCLT makes all the difference in the world.
It has been such a good product and talked about so much that other companies have now invested into SEO teams to create fake sites, fake threads, fake content about the product to pop up on google
lol.. When ever you see some one saying they took the product and it was not powerful as a mother phucker... simple ask them for the prof that they bought the product lol.. THEY DONT HAVE IT SO THEY WILL NEVER
BE ABLE TO SHOW IT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beast is legit bro. its the bomb, the bee's knees. the cats meow. 4 week solo cycle will garner great results. a little formastanzol in the pct will due away with any rebound gyno. you should always start something new solo and learn how u respond to it, then add shit from there, that way incase of problems u know that product x worked great by itself so newly added product y must be the problem kind of thing. but even solo beast will add quality pounds of lbm and strength.

Top Bottom