Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why should i get beastdrol?

partagus

I am sure there are alot of people out there wondering this same thing.

Why is running your product better than say, running some dbol?

If diet and training are in check, what results should be expected (I understand every person is different and results will vary)?

Coming from you Needto, we already know it is a top quality product. I have purchased a lot of things from a lot of sponsors on here. Why should I get the BEAST?

Well this can depend on a lot of things bro. Its up to the users and what they are looking for in a steroid. I can list the benafits beastdrol has over dbol IMO though.

1 right off the bat not to talk about price but lets face it in these days price must be an issue. Lets just put it frankly. For a 30mg ed 1 month cycle/kick start of beastdrol its half the price compared to ug and 1/4 that of pharm. so it wins the price hands down.

2. no extra estrogen build up,bloat,gyno to deal with. Beastdrol dose not aromatise

3. Lower estrogen and progesteron over all during a steroid cycle. When stacked with other steroids beastdrol will keep over all estrogen lower and progesterone lower. As we all know this is great to keep gains hard and lean with less estrogen sides.

3. Its will also keep shbg lower. his of course allows for more free test and in turn more gains out of your cycle. Dry hard gains.

4. Gains from beastdrol as fare as lb's on the scale can be as much as dbol. But all the gains are hard and lean. Not bloated and wet.
With out the need to add a AI to make this happen. If you do add a ai to dbol well then add that to the price difference.

5. strength gains. For most users the strength gains with beastdrol are triple that of strength gains with dbol. stronger almost always = bigger too.

6. Its legal. At least right now anyway. This is a big thing for a lot of people. Some people just can not afford to take a legal risk in there lives. So for now beastdrol is 100% legal. If you friends ask you if you are on steroids you can proudly says. You bet your ass I am!!! but its legal!!!!

7. supporting the site and also a person who is in the trenches with the rest of us everyday.
Ef has no gear sponsors and never will. Needtobuildmuscle.com supports elitefitness. And I myself support all of you guys with every once of my being daily.

8. Because everyone's doing it HA HA HA ok this ones just for fun.

I am sure there is more but off the top of my head this is what I got.

Its legal for anyone, its proven to be a powerful product, gains are huge and hard, lean muscle, Needto reputation of product and history, and MANY more reasons. More pro's, minimal to NO cons. I kept every bit of my 14 lbs from it!! Just my 2 cents.

Becuase when all the real world reviews come out, and people are loving it, it will be all gone. Then you will be kicking yourself.

Not to hijack, But hey Needto..... with things like tren which can kill joints in some(me) and deca which can be great for joints.....which side of this spectrum does beastdrol (and dieselbolan for that matter) fall on?? or is it just right down the middle with no effect either way?

Beastdrol would fall more on the side of bothering joints a bit because it can dry you out.

Diesilbolan is deff going to fall more on the side of lubing up the joints and making them feel a lot better. Still its no where near the high levels of estrogen or prog that deca/test would give. perfect mix.

Not to hijack, But hey Needto..... with things like tren which can kill joints in some(me) and deca which can be great for joints.....which side of this spectrum does beastdrol (and dieselbolan for that matter) fall on?? or is it just right down the middle with no effect either way?

Beastdrol will give dry lean gains. And with the dramatic increases in strength, it may give joint issues.

Deiselbolan is probably right down the middle. Not really wet gains, but not totally dry like beastdrol. Deiselbolan has madol(phera-plex) in it which has typically given some water retention, but it also has another compound in it to counter act the water and gives a hardening effect, but it's not a DHT like beastdrol that can almost have a diuretic-like effect and dry you up some.

Well this can depend on a lot of things bro. Its up to the users and what they are looking for in a steroid. I can list the benafits beastdrol has over dbol IMO though.

1 right off the bat not to talk about price but lets face it in these days price must be an issue. Lets just put it frankly. For a 30mg ed 1 month cycle/kick start of beastdrol its half the price compared to ug and 1/4 that of pharm. so it wins the price hands down.

2. no extra estrogen build up,bloat,gyno to deal with. Beastdrol dose not aromatise

3. Lower estrogen and progesteron over all during a steroid cycle. When stacked with other steroids beastdrol will keep over all estrogen lower and progesterone lower. As we all know this is great to keep gains hard and lean with less estrogen sides.

3. Its will also keep shbg lower. his of course allows for more free test and in turn more gains out of your cycle. Dry hard gains.

4. Gains from beastdrol as fare as lb's on the scale can be as much as dbol. But all the gains are hard and lean. Not bloated and wet.
With out the need to add a AI to make this happen. If you do add a ai to dbol well then add that to the price difference.

5. strength gains. For most users the strength gains with beastdrol are triple that of strength gains with dbol. stronger almost always = bigger too.

6. Its legal. At least right now anyway. This is a big thing for a lot of people. Some people just can not afford to take a legal risk in there lives. So for now beastdrol is 100% legal. If you friends ask you if you are on steroids you can proudly says. You bet your ass I am!!! but its legal!!!!

7. supporting the site and also a person who is in the trenches with the rest of us everyday.
Ef has no gear sponsors and never will. Needtobuildmuscle.com supports elitefitness. And I myself support all of you guys with every once of my being daily.

8. Because everyone's doing it HA HA HA ok this ones just for fun.

I am sure there is more but off the top of my head this is what I got.

wow its legal!? how long would this stuff take to deliver to sydney do you think?

wow its legal!? how long would this stuff take to deliver to sydney do you think?

A life time lololol Its legal in the US. Not legal in your country or Canada,uk,and about 20 other countries. Its a real steroid and these countries no this. Hence why its banned there. Sorry bro.

Top Bottom