Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA's

elmarcouk

I bought 500g of the stuff a few months back, mixed some in with my shake and gagged so bad on it that i couldn't drink it. It put me off it and it went straight to the back of my supp cupboard. But now that im cutting, i need to start taking them again. They mix like shit in cold water, but not too bad in warm water. So could i make 2 bottles up with the BCAA's, slap them in the fridge over night and use them pre and post workout the next day? Will the BCAA's still be okay or should they be consumed more or less immediately? The taste is still pretty vile, so ill add MyProtein Berry last Flavouring to it. Infact, ill probably add my CEE to it too just get everything down me at once!

Mine is nasty as well. I tried mixing with flavorings but found it didn't work that well, just prolonged the agony. Now I mix 5g in only about an oz. of water and take it as a shot with plenty of water or juice to chase it down.

As far as the BCAA's degrading after mixing, I have no idea. If it's water soluble and stays in suspension I would think it should be fine, but I'm guessing.

I just nut it up and chug it down. Mine has a really strong bitter taste. It's just raw powder. I don't like it bu they, if it's gonna help get me bigger then I am willing to do it. Chug it and then chew some strong flavored gum.

I mix the BCAA's I bought (Optimum Nutrition) with some Glutamine, RawMCC, and protein shake. Don't taste anything gross. In fact, barely anything at all outside of a normal protein shake. Sure, the last sip you could feel some of the powder that didn't get absorbed. But still not gross. Not even close.

My instantized BCAA mixes fine in crystal lite. I usually just dump a teaspoon of it on my tounge and chase it back with water.

My instantized BCAA mixes fine in crystal lite. I usually just dump a teaspoon of it on my tounge and chase it back with water.

Thats what i used to do as soon as i woke up. But when i need to take 15g pre and post workout, it gets hard to take.

I mixed it with warm water and a little "no added sugar" fruit juice, and it tastes fine like that. But ill see how it tastes with my CEE and berry blast flavourings first. The CEE is bad enough, so im hoping it wont make any difference to the taste.

CEE is horrible. I would buy a capper of buy it encapsulated. Good luck with taking it straight up lol.

CEE is horrible. I would buy a capper of buy it encapsulated. Good luck with taking it straight up lol.
5g in a shot glass, i can neck it no problem albeit with a slightly horrible aftertaste, i do with most of my powders. I tend to mix it with 500ml water and a scoop of berry blast to it, and it tastes not much worse then berry flavoured washing up liquid! Tastes identical with BCAA mixed in to, so im deifntiely doing it this way from now on!

CEE is completely blek. It's like drinking straight beach water. I"m pretty happy with good ol' monohydrate.

In terms of the BCAA's, you could always do what I do & what Dubuff suggested, take it & slam it down. What I normally do, is i'll load up my teaspoon with the normal 5g worth, slam it in, then quickly reach for a big glass of water to remove as much of the bitter taste as possible. With enough water, you'll be none the wiser in about 3 seconds.

Has anybody had whey dry before? It's more or less like bcaa's...but only..a little different...i don't recommend it!

Tas

Top Bottom