Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else stack 4-AD with 1-AD?

69Muscle

In hopes to get my sex drive up after 1-AD trashes it all the time, Pat and Pardues suggested the topical 4-AD. So I recieved it in the mail the other day and started it.

First impressions were don't spray before bed. The first night my heart was racing a bit and was hard to get some good sleep in.

Sex drive hasn't improved yet, but it takes about 2 weeks for 1-AD to kick in so I'm nit rushing it.

How does heat affect the Transdermal 4-ad spray? Meaning I hate spraying cold shit on me in the morning and it would be easier to microwave it every morning before I spray. Is that possible?

BTW I'm on week 4 of 1-AD and max bench has gone up from 205 to 215lbs and I gained 5lbs of muscle in that time. Not too bad for a legal supplement.

I know where that is but no I don't work out there. I actually live south of albany towards Columbia County.

Oh well...

When I was in college (SUNY Albany), I used to work out there. That was the best gym I've ever been to. I still miss it, 2yrs. later....sniffle,sniffle.

Top Bottom