Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acnetame log anyone interested?

Everything is still going good I have less and less acne.... I think another month or so and I will be acne free

Everything is still going good I have less and less acne.... I think another month or so and I will be acne free

That's great man! More an more people are learning about this stuff. Every order is a reorder too!

Onemore update before the cruise it seems every week it gets a little better:)... I will update with pics when I get back..

I had the same problem with those nasty pimples and cycstic acne, while I did not have acnetame, I am using a leftovers of accutane from a year ago or so in light doses and have not had a problem at all. I am using right now for the last 3 weeks and I can tell you it is really doing something to the acne, destroying them. I am also taking lots of liver protection , lots of water, no ssugars, no sodas, nothing to worsen it, just eating right as best as I can.
Acnetame would of been my choice but I went with accutane since I already had it. This log particulary is helpful to me, I do NOT plan on accutane again only because it is very strong and toxic.
Always learning something new everyday, thanks all.:)

Top Bottom