Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acnetame log anyone interested?

Ordered some to run with a cycle in Feb (16 week).

Best results if I start it Pre cycle?

I notice my pores enlarge once I take my first shot, so that is the earliest I would start.

Bro have you ever considered doing a course of the real deal (Accutane)? Your acne looks just as bad as mine once was, and it looks like cystic acne. I did a course of Accutane when I was 17 and haven't looked back. I've been 100% acne free for five years now.

BTW I'm not shooting down acnetame, just never tried it (and have no reason to). I just know what worked for me and always like to share good products/experiences.

Yep I've considered it but in a month or so I wll be switching health insurance and will be getting my blood drawn. So if my bloods army where they should be I'll get the shitty insurance again

But yeah I will do accutane if this doesn't do the trick

Better off taking something that actually has health BENEFITS as opposed to a known poison. Accutane is the most powerful for sure.
It has more side effects that I can even name including SUICIDE!
Juicers/PH users also need to stay away because of the very real liver toxicity.

Just read the side effects for accutane that is some serious sh#t... Makes you wonder why that's ok for a doc to script

I will stop drinking my 1-2 sodas day also .... And I've also read baths with empsom salt help, anyone ever try this?

First day where I've noticed I have no pain from any of my acne...
So far it seems like it's working:)....

Does anyone know how to reduce the red marks from the acne after the acne is gone?

First day where I've noticed I have no pain from any of my acne...
So far it seems like it's working:)....

Does anyone know how to reduce the red marks from the acne after the acne is gone?

I didn't really know how fast this is working until I took a picture...
Will post a picture when I get to a computer...

Top Bottom