Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny is the shit..my friend just finished his cycle

thalongrun

we both went down to mexico before summer started and got gear.

He just finished his winny only cycle, Im about to start my cycle.

He has used test 200 before and d-bol. But these results are by far the best.

His cycle was 50mg Mon, Wed, Fri. thats all!!!!
he just finished up sixth week and his stats are great.
Its stanzolol by denkall
He didn't see bareley any results untill week 4 he was kinda depressed but now its really showing. His bench went from 310-355 and he is bodybuilder ripped no B/S body fat from 8% to 5% weight from 187 to 201 as of today. Plus no bloat at all and hes geting pussy like their is no tommorow. He plays college football up here. Damm I cant wait to start my cycle.

I've never used steroids and am about to start my first cycle but his results lead me to belive that higher dosages and stacking don't nessessarily mean better gains you just have to be more patiant. I was gonna do a deca winny stack but now I may just stick with the winny......girls don't like guys too massive.

by the way on my friend previous two cycles of d-bol and test 200 he got just as big but not near as ripped or strong and had a bloat with the others where everyone knew he was on it.

I am about to throw winny into my EQ cycle and you guys are getting me fucking amped up for it. I was going to wait but i think i am going to start it tonight instead. Fuck it 6 weeks it better than 4. Thanks.

Y, check your email i had a question for you.

-M56M

That's what I'm talking about!

I hope whoever said that winny was crap reads this thread. Winstrol is the shit baby!

I just started a EQ/winny/clen. cycle last week and I've already leaned up a little ( not a whole lot) I'm really looking foward to my gains.

M56M, let me know how cycle helps you and we can compare. Good Luck!!!

Just an update on my friends cycle one week after he is done he just put up 380 damm winny is the shit and the pussy is rollin in for him!

humm he kinda looks like an abercrombie model too. lol!

Intersting thing for me, I was doing 500 mg.wk of Test, and the gains in strength were nowhere near as much as I have had on 50 mg/day of winny.

Would you say Ttokkyo Winny Tabs would yeild same results as injections? I have tabs and will be starting a cycle in 5 weeks or so.

thalongrun said:
his results lead me to belive that higher dosages and stacking don't nessessarily mean better gains you just have to be more patiant. I was gonna do a deca winny stack but now I may just stick with the winny......girls don't like guys too massive.

I agree with you totally on that.

stretch

Doesnt winstrol Dry your joints ? if it not taking with something else and did your freind Suffer any side effects ? thanxz:confused:

Top Bottom