Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When is the best time of the day to take halotestin?

Shinobi

Im going to use halo for +-45 days. 1 week/20mg, 2 week/25mg, 3 week/30mg, 4 week/35mg, 5 week/40mg, 6week/40mg

Should I split the dose through the day or take all at once? and when would be the best time to take it? THANKS

bro unless your a seasoned powerlifter or top level lifter 40mg;s is a bit much..u can get great results with 20-30 a day..split the dosages up one in the morning and one in the evening.Make sure you drink lots of fluid.Also you can take them with meals because the chem structure of the halo ( 1 7-alpha alky-lated) allows no interference with absorbtion in the presence of food in the stomach...are you going to use any other aas in addition with it?

Thanks for the advice!
yes, Im using fina/sus/winny
Im on this cycle for 2 months already and Im already very lean... How long +- should I see the hardness from halo starting using it today?

6 weeks is way too long to be on halo. esp @ 40 mg a day. 20 - 30 mg for 3 to 4 weeks tops. shits hard on your guts bro

dosage....

Shinobi said:
Thanks for the advice!
yes, Im using fina/sus/winny
Im on this cycle for 2 months already and Im already very lean... How long +- should I see the hardness from halo starting using it today?

Devastation is right..4 weeks and no more bro especially when stacking with another toxic like fina..just alltogether hard on your system..as far as looking denser you should notice a change in a few days to a week..your strength and appearance will change more over the coming few weeks...

Try to take 10mg about 20 to 25 minutes before you start your workout.....you will understand why....

And drink lots of water in between reps....LOTS

Halo at 40mg on top of winny/fina, which you have already been on for eight weeks. So just to understand things here, weeks 9-14 you will be taking all three, and you will go up to 40mg of halo.

You will be strong, ripped, and angry. And don't worry about the jaundice--it will clear up about three weeks after your cycle ends.

I don't see anything wrong with 6 weeks of Halo. I would keep it even at 25-30mg/day though rather than pyramiding it like you have it.

Does anyone have any solid proof that's harder on your liver than any other 17aa?

winny/halo......not a good idea bro. why the halo anyways ?

Corleone -
Came across some older posts yesterday but can't find them now where it actually had test results and what not about anavar being the most toxic to the liver mg to mg out of all the 17aa.

Top Bottom