Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water holding around mid section.

diuretics are good before a comp or photo's etc. but for daily use i wouldn't use a diuretic, they will de-hydrate the shit out of you. not what you want during the summer

if the OP was desperate before his comp and needed something instant i would recommend a diuretic.

this is very true... i made this mistake at a young age running a diuretic through the summer and it may have helped with the water but had some really bad effects otherwise that were not worth it... its more of a quick fix but definitely not recommended long term...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

diuretics are good before a comp or photo's etc. but for daily use i wouldn't use a diuretic, they will de-hydrate the shit out of you. not what you want during the summer

if the OP was desperate before his comp and needed something instant i would recommend a diuretic.

tea is a much more healthy option to use daily.

I told him to use it as part of a systematic approach to determining if it was water retention or something else.

We can throw out all the speculation and hearsay we want, but honestly, if we can't identify the problem then all these solutions are bogus.

I do not recommend taking a diuretic as a treatment for this issue, but as a method to converging to a solution.

most complaints about this issue, is its stubborn fat, no matter how hard we diet & train that last chunk of adominal fat is always the last to go, I like steves idea about the green tea, and watch carefully what you eat, a trick i learned is eating further at time apart with smaller and few servings with lots of water with real lemon juice in it.

I've been dieting for about 5 weeks now and i've made some really great progress. ONly issue is i seem to be holding onto water pretty bad around my mid section. What can i do to get this water off?

Winni only for muscle preservation. 100mg ed (done with the winni)

Diet
meal 1:
1 scoop whey
1/2c oats

Meal 2:
4 egg whites
1 red potato

meal 3:
1 8oz steak
salad

meal 4:
1 scoop whey
1/4c oats

meal 5:
10oz chicken
2c broccoli

meal 6:
4 egg whites
1tbsp natty pb

Drink alot of water and have some Metamucil EVERY night before bed (TABLESPOON)

Top Bottom