Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very bad PIP every injection.....plz help.

if test E hurts then that is on your source. no reason for a source to sell E that hurts, none at all.. I would ask for my money back and toss that shit out... then order some top quality gear.. check out our sister site for an approve source>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

if test E hurts then that is on your source. no reason for a source to sell E that hurts, none at all.. I would ask for my money back and toss that shit out... then order some top quality gear.. check out our sister site for an approve source>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

I joined another forum called brotherhoodofpain because I saw that there were reps on there from the company I got my gear from and I told them that im having major pip from the test and they all got on me saying that im trolling and lieing trying to get free gear and they banned me forever. They said the Radjay gear I got is pharmaceutical grade and there shouldnt be any pip. Im quite upset right now because its my first cycle and every injection has been giving me pip. This last pin I did on Thursday in my ventro has me me crippled still and its now Saturday night. I dont have the funds to get another cycle and Im not sure if I should stop this one. I was able to deal with the first few injection pips but this last one has me questioning the whole cycle and I feel like I regret doing it.

Do you have a batch number on your bottle. I'll compare it with mine. I'll go ahead and take a shot of my test e tomorrow and let you know how it goes but I'm going to mix deca with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a batch number on your bottle. I'll compare it with mine. I'll go ahead and take a shot of my test e tomorrow and let you know how it goes but I'm going to mix deca with mine.

Yea man,

Batch: 140002
Mfg: 01/14
Exp: 01/19

Thanks bro

For now I'm going to assume that this excruciating pain is from me missing the ventrogluteal. I will report my next pin on Monday.

I can tell you that is not pharma grade gear. It is sub par quality. I am sure they thought you were trolling because when someone comes on a board brand new and starts questioning sponsors it seems fishy. I am not on that forum so I cant say for sure but that's what it sounds like. Either way I would ditch the test. It is cheap to get a new bottle from a good source. Head over to evolutionary.org and check out the approved sources over there.

Just took a 1 1/2 cc shot. No PIP as of yet. Same batch as yours.

8e1a65c2dc2d6c12e75833daf00e1fae.jpg

I'll let you know if it starts to hurt.

I can tell you that is not pharma grade gear. It is sub par quality. I am sure they thought you were trolling because when someone comes on a board brand new and starts questioning sponsors it seems fishy. I am not on that forum so I cant say for sure but that's what it sounds like. Either way I would ditch the test. It is cheap to get a new bottle from a good source. Head over to evolutionary.org and check out the approved sources over there.

Yea thats pretty much what happend. I even posted up pics of my invoice and they still thought I was full of shit. Thanks man I'll check it out.

Say I do get new gear, how would I go about starting it? Do i just stop this cycle and pct or what? I also have the same brand ai and pct stuff. Do I ditch those too? I really dont have the money to buy another complete cycle.

I always try to inject glutes and it hurts the least. Also try using longer needles and massage the place into which you inject, that tends to help as well

Top Bottom