Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TT Deca/TT winny tabs cycle, winny @30mg/day?

2000maximaSE

Whats up bros? My buddy is going to start his cycle soon of ttokkyo deca @450mg/wk for 10 weeks and weeks 8-12 run ttokkyo winny tabs at 30mg/day. The reason for running the winny for 5 weeks at only 30mg/day is that he only has 100 tabs. I remember reading threads by slopain saying the shit is potent so I thought this would be ok. Would you guys recommend getting another 100 tabs or do you think that he will be fine with the winny tabs at 30mg/day? Thanks in advance for any replies.

-Pfieff

I'm taking 40mgs ED and getting hard. It's often posted on this form that you need 50mgs ED, but I know people that have done well on 50mgs EOD. Try it a find out for yourself.

I wouldn't underestimate the Ttokkyo Deca. The Deca is a great product and I have had great results with 300mg a weeks. 1 bottle will get you through a 10 week cycle. How long does your friend plan on cycling for? I would definitly run the Winny tabs at 50mg a day........Good Luck

genarr3 said:
I'm taking 40mgs ED and getting hard. It's often posted on this form that you need 50mgs ED, but I know people that have done well on 50mgs EOD. Try it a find out for yourself.

Your just on winny 40mg ED? or stackin it?

Top Bottom