Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid vs Sarms for first cycle

I'm looking for to your log Journal
it's going to tell us a lot about your training and what needs to be improved

LOG LOG LOG
that's going to be what you need to do before you even go near any steroids or anything else

sarms are always a great starting point.. the original sarms triple stack is generally a common first cycle...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I don't believe in gate keeping, run what u want just understand the risks and all the compounds and how they work inside the body before u run anything, go into it with a full plan.

Test only is a great first cycle. I personally would use an oral with it if it was me doing my first cycle over again. I would Run 400mg test with dbol for first 6 weeks at 50mg ed but thats me. RUn n2guard with sarms or steroids bro. Go to @domestic-supply.com if you want the best quality on the planet. Greg has everything you could ever want or need

Be careful where you are getting your info from. No one on here would say that SARMs are not a good option for a first cycle.

Top Bottom