Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test enth tren enth dbol cycle log

Day 6: okay so far decent today was my off day I did some cardio. Diet was not as good as other days 500cals short I'll have to grab a midnight snack.

Backpumps aren't bad I only notice them if i have been sitting for a while and get up. Got them for like 3 minutes while running, not to bad.

Sides: obviously the backpumps from the dbol no water really. Nipples are a little puffy not bad though also I have a little bit more acne on my chest then normal.

Weight: 188... Tits.

What exactly is the puffy nips due to? Is it water retention?
Also Armani I'm going to the store any recommend any brandsfor casein ?

Day 9: Sorry Ive been buisy. Not very impressed so far it's been 9 days and the scare hasn't moved. I feel like my recovery has been amazing but maybe it's just mental. Idk any advice I'm wondering if it's bunk although leg the other day was great hit a bunch of personal bests but maybe because i thought I was stronger.

Diet has been decent slacking a little lately. The weekends kill me. Been drinking alot of water though I'm kinda loosing motivation

training: killed my legs the other day it was sick no matter what I could keep going just had alot of energy

ck your PM ..D'

Just eat all you can eat if you goal is to gain mass. On tren I loose a lot of bf but I gain muscle and the scale doesnt really tell you the entire story...you could be losing fat and gaininig muscle without going anywhere on the scale.

Just eat like is your business and gains will come.
It also prob help to cut down your days of training to 3-4 like I PMed you.

Okay well day 10:
no gain in weight not even water from the dbol. I have been getting stronger little by little. I'm at 35mg of dbol I should be blowing up like a balloon. Over all mood is good. I seem to he happy and productive. Placebo? I'm not sure if it's bunk. I also have more acne than usual on my chest shoulders and face. That sucks.

Training: today I worked on my chest. I lifted with this bigger guy but I rivaled him with the lifts so that motivated me and made my workout better because I had to push harder.

Diet: I changed what I eat up a little bit. Basicly the macros are the same just diffrent foods.
The preworkout protein shake followed by a powerbar I feel helps me alot and I don't get as tired.

On a side note I assume it's real because when I take it on an empty stomach it dosent settle to well but when I eat before I don't notice anything

Any advice or anything to if it maybe be bunk or not?

love drinkin egg whites and later that night seein if i can clear a house with my farts....egg whites = farts trapped in the furniture

Okay well day 11: now were getting somewhere

training: good day, did shoulders nothing super impressive but strength is starting to increase. I don't think it's bunk anymore. I've been getting back pumps and I feel like Im god. Also I have much faster recovery skins more oily and sex drive is up!

Diet: Okay well today was sort of a hecktic day so I wasn't able to eat all that much. Not that bad but I can do better.

I pinned today and jezzz it hurt. I forget what I used last time but these 22s are killin me. I will deffinatly be sore tomarrow but I kinda like it because evertime I sit I am reminded I'm on cycle hah.

Well I'm happy today because my weight is 194. I think I just don't fully feel it for a little longer. I look a little bit more puffy obviously from the dbol

what do you guys do? Do you just leave where you pinned or do you keep it covered. Just curious me and my buddy had a debate on it at the gym today.

Top Bottom