Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not seeing much mid cycle on primobolan

Buaxerol

I'm dealing with a lot of personal things on my life and I got stuck with it during my cycle
I'm doing Primo 500 mg a week along with around 200mgs of test
No AI
No other ancillaries
like 5 weeks into it and I am training at least 3 to 5 times a week
my heart's not into it because I'm dealing with some issues at home and also at the office
do you think I should just quit my cycle and save the rest of the gear? or should I just keep going on this cycle and finish it anyway

I'm dealing with a lot of personal things on my life and I got stuck with it during my cycle
I'm doing Primo 500 mg a week along with around 200mgs of test
No AI
No other ancillaries
like 5 weeks into it and I am training at least 3 to 5 times a week
my heart's not into it because I'm dealing with some issues at home and also at the office
do you think I should just quit my cycle and save the rest of the gear? or should I just keep going on this cycle and finish it anyway
you wont get much from 500mgs primobolan if you're not eating enough , i suggest you stop your cycle and do pct if you have issues

Yes take care of life first and get the mind right and come back better in a mental and physical manner, quit the cycle. I know my head is good I have all my things in order and I'm running between 200-400mg a week of primo and I've seen fantastic results, I know my gear is legitimate and from a reputable source which is key in all this.

you 100% should not run this cycle.. if you are having those kind of personal issues, running a cycle is one of the worst things you could be doing.. get your head clear and get back on track.. just run a PCT now and work on your personal life

Top Bottom