Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps at pct other than the usual...

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
I see a lot of people suggesting creatine and G-Plenish after a cycle during PCT which I think is a great idea (along with the normal stuff of course). The question though arises of, Do you NOT take these supps DURING these cycles? I am currently not on cycle and use creatine AND G-Plenish. Should I stop using them if I do a cycle? and then resume them after it`s done and during pct?

Also I`ve been doing the creatine for a couple months now, maybe it`s time to stop for a little while anyway.

THATS WHAT I WOULD DO!
dont konw if thats right but thats what i would do....i take creatine with var cycles but thats id

I've used creatine while "on" and "off". Haven't tried the G-Plenish yet, but I would use it while "on" and "off". I don't understand why one would not use these things while "on".

powerslave said:
I've used creatine while "on" and "off". Haven't tried the G-Plenish yet, but I would use it while "on" and "off". I don't understand why one would not use these things while "on".

Why would one suggest to "throw in creatine" at pct to help? Would`nt it be more of a boost to save it for pct? Sort of like extra ammunition. If you`re using throughout, it seems you would`nt get that "kick".

Creatine dont give me the "KICK" but I can definitely tell when I am on it versus when I am not. My opinion is that you should want your muscle cells pumped up by creatine at all times. I have not seen any long term studies as to whether your body will desensitize to creatine....but I do know that the body makes it and most average levels are well below what you would get in the scoop. I know that my "before" blood test showed my creatine levels were something like 3.8 when the base numbers are something like 2.2 to 12.5. But after I started using creatine and had my blood checked after a cycle....(Had my creatine on the previous day) but my levels were up to something like 9.9.

My opinion would be to use it all of the time if you get a benifit from it.

Goldprospector said:
Creatine dont give me the "KICK" but I can definitely tell when I am on it versus when I am not. My opinion is that you should want your muscle cells pumped up by creatine at all times. I have not seen any long term studies as to whether your body will desensitize to creatine....but I do know that the body makes it and most average levels are well below what you would get in the scoop. I know that my "before" blood test showed my creatine levels were something like 3.8 when the base numbers are something like 2.2 to 12.5. But after I started using creatine and had my blood checked after a cycle....(Had my creatine on the previous day) but my levels were up to something like 9.9.

My opinion would be to use it all of the time if you get a benifit from it.

Thanks I will do that. I was just worried about the "cycling" of it. I love when I`m on it. But I`ve always been a natural trainer as well, so I did`nt know what gear would do without creatine.

Anyway, I`ll stay with it. thanks again.

Gear will still work fine with or without creatine. I just "feel" like since the muscle cells are more "volumized" (full of chemical elements) then this would also benifit in the healing and recovery of muscle as well as it does with strength gain.
A good way to test it out...just stop you creatine now and start it again in post cycle...then on you next cycle...run it all the way through and see if there is any difference. I would think that the diff would be nill, but still maybe some.

Creatine may also just be a mental crutch for me...I "think" I perfrom and look better while on creatine...so why should I not use it?

I always look at gear like this. It's a magnifying glass. If you have everything else in place and proper, the results will be magnified by the gear.

Top Bottom