Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seeking advice on first cycle

jerseyart

Jaded Seal of Approval
Platinum
I think Im ready to start a cycle but would like to get some input before I do so.

Basics. I am 36 and aproximately 250lbs at 6'5ft tall. I've only been back in the gym since approximately june and had to take it slow at first because of a bike accident injury. My body fat is somewhere around 20%. (estimated).

the cycle Im considering is the following:

200 mg of test cyp a week, 200 mg deca a week, 2 iu's of hgh a day fo 12 weeks

Any suggestions or tweaking recommended would be appreciated

I'm just going to be honest here...i think that if i were you i would work on getting my BF% down to at least 15% before thinking about a cycle. I have have a few reasons for thinking this way and if you're curious i can go into detail for you.

200mgs of test is a pretty low dose. If you got replacement therapy from a Dr. that's what they would give you.

How is your blood pressure?

I know many say get the body fat down. They usually are younger and find it easy. I like to gain some mass while loosing the fat. More muscle = more energy burning. Good diet and cardio can accomplish both at the same time IMO.

=Viking= said:
200mgs of test is a pretty low dose. If you got replacement therapy from a Dr. that's what they would give you.

How is your blood pressure?

I know many say get the body fat down. They usually are younger and find it easy. I like to gain some mass while loosing the fat. More muscle = more energy burning. Good diet and cardio can accomplish both at the same time IMO.

I agree to some extent, but on average a guy that is 6'5" and 250 at 20% will probably have a naturally higher BP. If he's healthy and has safe readings then it's all good. 36 ain't old bro, should be easy to drop down to 15%, unless said injury has limited the amount of cardio he can do.

JA,

I agree w/everyone. You should keep working out hard and get your diet in check and to get your bf down.

I am a little younger than you and it takes me over 200mgs test just to get to the upper range. (I assume you want to keep test dose low to avoid sides) I am upping my HGH to 2ius this month. (Forever) You won't get much gain from these doses over a short period. However, since you are in your 30s you could get those doses prescribe to you legally and possible paid for by your insurance as HRT. I love it. I have the knowledge of a 32 yr old and the sex drive of an 18 yr old. The HGH is for better body composition, younger looking skin, better mental functioning etc. (PM if any questions on HRT)

I know your not looking to become the next arnold. ( Your just hoping you will finally get a female)

So, you may want to look into something I'm doing. (in addition to my HRT)

250 mg cyp (8 weeks)
45 mg var (8 weeks)

Thanks guys

General. The injury was severe. The only thing that still hampers me somewhat is my back. Its hard to say how much. The only thing it has limited me in is I have been gingerly working in squats over the last few months (not at all the first two) and limit the weight to something I know wont over stress my back (about 220lbs now, although I know I could do substantially more) Aside from that I won't deadlift at all, but I never did before, so that isnt really an issue. Any problem is limited to the lower back.

I am curious asd to the body fat statements. Any further elaboration would be appreciated. I have avoided anything so far because I felt it would have been wasted (ie: Not being able to really go balls out to my personal max in training) That is no longer a fear and I know I wouldnt be just injecting without doing the work. At the same time if higher BF is gonna negate the benefits, then I'll wait on that as well.

Dragon: Before that I was more of an active/cardio person. No real wiehgt training to speak of since playing ball when I was younger. Almost nothing past 25. So maybe that would make it to soon as well. I was fit, but from playing lots of hoops, jogging football hiking etc

Superdawgy: I am interested. PPlease elaborate, Im very open to advice. Also, my blood pressure is fine, and actually had a check up about 2 weeks ago. I was told it was very good by the doc at the time.

Apexx: To be honest, I know so little, I have no idea what would be reasonable to anticipate. My plan was to be disciplined in diet and the gym, rest appropriately, and hope for the best. I had heard that 15lbs LBM was a reasonable expectation , coupled with some fat loss if I was disciplined in my diet? Does that sound right? I figured in three months I might be able to more or less switch 15lbs of fat for 15 lbs of LBM

Viking: How much higher would you suggest while still keeping it within safe limits?

Silent method: Thanks bor. So you agree with the body fat statements. As to the injury, info above

awittyusername: My concern is general safety first (im relatively healthy, except for the back, and dont want to do damage)But if a higher dose would still eb within the acceptable range, I am amnable to it, if the benefits are there to be reeped.

And yes, your gf is beginning to bore me, and I wouldnt mind attracting someone new ;)

SuperDawgy said:
I agree to some extent, but on average a guy that is 6'5" and 250 at 20% will probably have a naturally higher BP. If he's healthy and has safe readings then it's all good. 36 ain't old bro, should be easy to drop down to 15%, unless said injury has limited the amount of cardio he can do.

I'm 37 and can say that 36 in atheletic terms is very old. That's why you don't see many competing at the highest levels.

Top Bottom