Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

random bursts of test

R

rickcorso

hey guys,

ever since I started this cycle (test/eq/dbol), I get these sudden urges to just go crazy and workout. The only thing is, this happens on my off days (weekend) and the gym is closed. I usually just end up doing a few sets of pushups and dips. Just wondering if anyone else does this? WOuld it hurt my recovery? Should I take a whey shake after this "workout"?

lol, what kind of gym do you belong to where they close for the weekends? and yes, working out on your off days will hurt your recovery.

THE BOUNCER said:
lol, what kind of gym do you belong to where they close for the weekends? and yes, working out on your off days will hurt your recovery.

well, they close early. (its a school gym)

but..its not a REAL workout. And I typically feel "recovered" like 1 day after a workout anyway (with the juice)

rickcorso said:

well, they close early. (its a school gym)

but..its not a REAL workout. And I typically feel "recovered" like 1 day after a workout anyway (with the juice)
you should still fully rest on your off days. i can guarentee it's not helping you any.

Well while on gear your body does recover faster. I dont think a few light sets to get a quick pump would hurt.:)

Canuck4 said:
Well while on gear your body does recover faster. I dont think a few light sets to get a quick pump would hurt.:)

thats what I was thinking. it helps get an extra inch on the arms before I go out...LOL..i know Im pathetic. :p

No recovering is recovering. Meaning sitting on your ass. Enjoy your off days and let your body recover and grow.

Check out active recovery in the training forum... I know the feeling bro, somedays you want to go out a rearrange the cars in the lot :)

Spectre said:
Check out active recovery in the training forum... I know the feeling bro, somedays you want to go out a rearrange the cars in the lot :)

hell yea man. I get that feeling whenever I pass by the gym and I see other people working out. I feel like a bum not doing anything.

Top Bottom