Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Please Please read this and help me because i need it really bad right now

gabrial

Shit guys, im dyin over here, i lost my entire family in a car accident, n im losin my godamn mind. I just dont even know what to do anymore. I have been tryin to get my cyle together before this all happened, but my head is just to screwed up right now. Please someone anyone help me detailed so i can just start shootin, because otherewise im just gonna fuck everything up my head is just not here anymore, life is hard man, i just need to get back to the gym. help me out , ill truthfully appreciate anyone takin the time to piece it all together. I am 5 9 and 185 with 12 percent body fat i think who knows now i have really eatengood since this shit happened. i just want to take the maximum dose possible without killin myself. Previous cycles, ive taken alot of shit and definatley require higher end doses now. But i just dont want sloppy weight. Diet i know how, liver and kidneys i kinda know but if someone could give me a thourgh list so i got all the ways to save n protect my liver down final. Regardless i gotta start this tommorow cuz i need an outlet right now before i have a nervous breakdown all together.

i can get oral turnbol, anavar i guess if its worth the money, and that miotin fuzabol thing.

I haveall this stuff below..

i can use primo to i got 20 shering. but only if its worth it here cuz

i dont have much money and i rather get rid of them unless its 100 percent worth it.

i got insulin humilin r,
qv stanzonol,
eq,
supertest by loefflor,
liquidex,
clomid and
nova,
i dont know which to take i heard femra was the best,
i got hcg 2500iu shots,

man who ever help do this for me i gravley appreciate it, would mean alot and be spades in my book with anyone when i get back on my feet again. Thanks,

-one unlucky mofo

Bro this is ongoing coping and ive been doin pretty damn good i think considering. and for me liftin is something i love and would help me "cope" or make me very happy, and i have been "coping" Im the most levelheaded person youd probably ever meet. But i admit this shit has been difficult. Im survivin though. Its what im doin startin tommorow, a cycle and lifting and thats something that will do wonders for me no matter what anyone says. Help me if you can, but dont question my choice of usin the gym as a release for my anxiety, i know myself. i was able to turn on my computer and ask for help and let strangers no personal stuff like that because i know people are good here. And now im gonna go, for anyone who offers help, u got my word as a man, when im able to return favors i will, and can, thanks n goodnight

Well bro I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss and my prayers are definately with you in this time of need. I won't argue with you here but besides relief by going to they gym you need to seek someone you know and trust to talk to and help you out, so get one of those if you don't already have somebody.

As for your cycle how much of the items you listed above do you have? How long do you want this cycle to be and what are you looking to gain outta this cycle. Are you leaning towards a bulking cycle or somewhat of a cutting cycle while building some solid lean mass?? Let us know. Were here to help you and bro if you need anything i'm here for ya just shoot me an PM and i'll get back to you ASAP!! Good Luck

Viper

Oh my god, if this isn't a hoax then I am terribly sorry. But why is this cycle the cause of such anquish after such a devistating loss? Wait until you're in a clearer frame of mind. The juice will be there. Work out to keep busy, clear your head and stay healthy.

This is upsetting, on several counts.

viper thanks, for atleast that reply bro for the help i need, im trying to basically gain size, but with lack of water-retention, and moon face, bodyfat increase, basically i wanna avoid. Let me know a good combo man, im gonna just start tommorow and inject the base supertest and the longacting ester eq. N i dont know im tired man, im gonna pass back out. I was hopin for more then this guys, i supported this site with my own finaces if u wanna help me, help me with what im asking for, not from things that remind me over and over of why i cant just be myself and live my life like before again. Cycle, help me construct the cycle thanks for whoever decides peace

My god! thats terrible to hear but i agree with everyone else i cannot see anyway possibly that you could actually benefit from this or any cycle for that matter at a time like this.Bro trust me the gear will still be there-its not going anywhere,I'm always willing to help a fellow bro out....but right now i feel especially reading your post several times you're not ready.
RADAR

Man, this is horrible. I'm really sorry to hear about this.

I do agree with what everyone else above has said. I would wait for a bit. Don't quit training or anything, but get your head together first. The last thing you need is a hormonal change while going through this sort of thing.

Bro, I'm very sorry to hear what happened to your family.

Steroids are hard enough mentally as it is, post cycle will be too much for you to handle, I urge you not to do it. AS is not the answer. If you need help just email at my cyber-rights account.

Top Bottom