Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Please Please read this and help me because i need it really bad right now

I can't even imagine what you must be going through. I'm really sorry. Anyway, try some arimidex for weeks 1-12 instead of Clomid the whole cycle.

400mg EQ/week and Clomid post therapy. If you think you feel like shit now, just wait till those two start messing with you.

It seems like you don't want advice on whether or not to do a cycle, it just seems like you are going to do a cycle now no matter what anyone says and you want dosage opinions. Good luck and sorry for your loss. Can you tell us how long ago you lost your family?

i find it hard to believe that someone who lost their entire family like that would be so worried about how to run a cycle

My condolences, how long has it been since that tragedy? I'm afraid that eq and clomid will make your suffering worse. If you must do something I would suggest that you go with primo and anavar in moderate doses. You will see good gains in the gym.

May I ask by family do you mean parents or wife and children?

liftsiron said:
My condolences, how long has it been since that tragedy? I'm afraid that eq and clomid will make your suffering worse. If you must do something I would suggest that you go with primo and anavar in moderate doses. You will see good gains in the gym.

May I ask by family do you mean parents or wife and children?

I wanted to know that too LiftsIron, but, didn't want to ask.

this is just as dumb as resorting to conventional drugs

it makes no sense

it will only get worse in the end

i just cant agree with this train of thought, unreal. The only thing that makes sense here is to get in the gym and work out naturaly.

Ok first off, I'll state the obvious. By turning to AS after a tradgic loss like this, you are taking on the mindset of dependence on steroids. And soon, if anything goes wrong in your life, you'll immediately turn to steroids. That is risky. I don't think that is even really coping with the problem, more like avoiding the problem in the short term.

That being said, I will try to give you advice on your current cycle, seeing as though you are already on it. How many weeks are you into it? Also, what were your past cycles like?

Ok, the first thing that comes to mind with this cycle is; overkill. Unless you are a seasoned bodybuilder getting ready for a competition, you should not be on a cycle like this. There is simply too many compunds here, and the extra gains you'll get will be far outweighed by the price your paying for all this stuff combined. I say cut out a couple substances and keep it simple. You're reaching out on a threshold here, and it is not good.

Here's what I recommend.

week 1-12 eq 400 mg per week
week 1-12 500 mg super test per week
week 15-18 clomid therapy

EQ tends to add to people's anxiety, so i wouldn't recommend that either, but i guess you're already on it. Just cut out the rest. stop taking everything else, and continue on with this wherever your at. Your body will have a much easier time regaining equilibrium with this than with that overdone cycle you got there,.

Last edited:
gabrial said:
any suggestions? any?

You've actually have had plenty of good ones.

I am officially calling BULLSHIT on this thread. I think you bought some juice, had no idea what you were doing and like most newbies, couldn't wait to start your cycle. However, knowing the board a little, you didnt want to get flamed so you used the "I lost my family" excuse to get advice. That's my take. Pathetic.

Nelson Montana said:
Oh my god, if this isn't a hoax then I am terribly sorry. But why is this cycle the cause of such anquish after such a devistating loss? Wait until you're in a clearer frame of mind. The juice will be there. Work out to keep busy, clear your head and stay healthy.

This is upsetting, on several counts.

i agree the juice doesnt have legs it will be there handle your trajedy now and worry about the juice later

Top Bottom