Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Please Please read this and help me because i need it really bad right now

nautica said:
Sorry for you loose, but juice is the last thing you need right now. Get some help.

Nautica

ya just no juice for a while.....get your head togather and then work your way up Agian

Triple J

Follow triple j's advise. Hormones are very powerful and the last thing you need right now is a roller-coaster of hormones pushing your emotions. If at all possible get your T levels checked and try to maintain high normal range consistantly, you do not want peaks and valleys. It is great that working out helps your anxiety and you should stick with it. It sounds like you are strong, hang in there and the pain will pass with time. Good luck man and keep your head up!

Vital

bigandy is absolutely right bro. if you think you're doing bad now, believe me it can and will be infinitely worse in the throws of a shut-down period after coming off.

however, i agree with you that getting in the gym is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself right now. but again, do it without any gear. but if i were you i'd get some glutamine peptides, a good creatine product and some quality protein and get yourslef on a very healthy diet. that with some hard, intelligent training will go a long way for you bro, in fact much longer than any cycle would.

man you obviously just went through every person's worst nightmare and i can't even imagine how hard that must be for you...but bro email me if you need someone to talk to, i'm very serious man.

Bros thanks, i started a cycle, i tried to do it right put it together kinda hastily and probably have some conflicting drugs at work here, i just didnt have time to think to much. But i feel so much better already, this was the best thing for me, i take so much off my mind in the gym, and just reading health magazines and just giving me something to do for myself and release stress. Thanks for all your replies, u didnt give me what i wanted, but you guys were probably right. But like any gym rat i have took it upon myself and have started this cycle. Any suggestions id appreciate it, thanks bros, preciate those replies, very important for me to hear things like that. Critque away, Peace bro's
week 1-12 eq 400 mg per week
week 1-8 500 mg super test per week
week 1-4winny 50mg ed
week 3-9 tren 50mg ed then starting week 5 100mg ed
week 4-10 oral turnobal sp 40 mg per day
week 1-12 slin 5 iu post workout, just on workout days
week 1-12 50 mg clomid ed week 10-14 clomid therapy
week 3,5,7,9,11 2500iu hcg week 11-14 hcg therapy
week entire cycle-femera

Joints by week 3? God help them, deca might get in there, see how it goes though.

Why are you doing clomid through the entire cycle. Also clomid therapy wouldnt start until like week 15. Also from what Ive read there is no longer and oral tournabol (no idea how to spell it) available. I could be wrong though. Oh I woul run the test until the end also.

Man, I'm sorry for your loss as well. But I, as a concerned human being, am begging you to stop and reconsider. Take at least a month to think about this. Two things, the juice will still be there and you can still go to the gym and work out all you want. we're all concerned for you here brother and would hate to see you exacerbate the situation by adding juice to the mix.
If you still decide to go forward with this cycle, please at least seek mental health. Think of all the money you spent on the gear, just put a bit of that into your mind and seek the help of a professional. I can't even imagine what you are goign through, but I've always been of the mindset that you should never make life altering decisions in a state of duress(sp?).

Man come on guys help this guy out he is not asking for us to help him with his personal life he needs help with his cycle. He has already started his cycle and needs some help. I would help you out bro but I don't know what to do with that cycle.

I am very sorry to hear about what happend and you will be in my prayers

Bump for some Help

bro im sorry ...wow it sucks when you don't know someone in a situation like this, and if it were someone i knew or one of my freinds, i couldn't imagine. I'm with everyone else on the "clear your mind first" maybe the cycle won't go right or something who knows, and it'll just make things worst. But if you decide to anyways, good luck, im sure other bro's out here can help you peice it better than I can. My prayers with you - str8cubano

Top Bottom