Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Please Please read this and help me because i need it really bad right now

You lost your entire family in a car accident and now asking for a cycle advice? All i can say is that you are not in the right state of mind. I would suggest a good daily workouts and cardio to get you calm down.

Just to ship in with the rest of them : you should hit the gym like a train but naturally , the extra discipline required to do the cycle right will not be there right now - you'll have too much goin on in your head for that. I had a recent setback and it threw my cycle back - thank God I'm only on tiny doses.
God speed and take care

Very sorry to hear of your loss and wish you the best.
You don't need the juice as a crutch believe I can tell you from experience.
In 1988 I lost my fiance in a car accident I was 8 weeks away from the State Championships.
I tried very very hard to stay on that path with training dieting and juicing.
I never made it to the show. Problem was allthe catabolic hormones from the stress and pain I was feeling was tearing me down...I thought the juice would "hold" me together.
I was wrong I went from 8 weeks out @242 @ 7% to a sloppy 230 at 11% all while dieting hard and training and cardio and juicng...but I looked like I had been on a diet of jelly donuts instead of the fish chicken and rice and potatoes I was eating day in and day out-PLAIN...

RIP Deanna you are still missed.

I wish you the best bro.

If you are like this now... one would hate to see you when on clomid.

Just skip it.. build your mind up first.

My prayers are with you. Don't start your cycle. Like Nelson said. the juice will be therer waiting for you when you are in a clearer state of mind. Train hard, supplement and eat well.. It will help you to get over it, though it will always stay with you... Be strong bro. Mind over matter.

I disagree with most of the other bros on this thread as I think a mild test cycle will help counter the stress and depression of your situation. however I would not do anything other than some test and maybe some anti-e to the extent you need it. the eq and/or primo could make a nice addition but I would be wary of the potential anxiety from too much eq (or from too much androgens of any type). You can decide what dose but I am saying mild cycle, maybe only HRT dose to keep T in the high-normal range. Good luck bro and seek out other help, too

Top Bottom