Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxymetholone Urine Test

sandy1

I have the risk of having to undetake a drug test, the test will be a urine test.

The test will be (The WADA testing program) the same type as in the olympics I think, oxymetholone is on the list of what they test for.

Since I last took 50mg (1 tab) to the day of the potential test is 13 days. Prior to this one tab, I took half a tab for the four days previous, so in total I took 3 tabs (150mg).

I work out every day, lifting, boxing and running. I drink plenty of water and have been drinking more since the last ingestion of Anap tab in the hope to flush my system.

I'm 5'11" and I weigh 88kg, my body fat is around 10 to 14%.

Is there anything I could to do to try and beat the test, should I be tested?

Thanks in advance,

You will be fine, nothing to worry about. No matter what anyone says, orals stay in your system 72 hours, max.

Yeap, by the time you get tested, it'll be looooooooooooooooooooooong gone out your pee-pipe and down the drain, so chillax Brotha! LOL! :D

it isnt going to hurt you to pound some serious water the day before and the day of to make sure your piss is crystal clear. also a good rule of thumb is to never give the first couple pisses of the day. try to urinate a cpl to a few times before hand. i know it is cleared from your system but then again why risk it either

it isnt going to hurt you to pound some serious water the day before and the day of to make sure your piss is crystal clear. also a good rule of thumb is to never give the first couple pisses of the day. try to urinate a cpl to a few times before hand. i know it is cleared from your system but then again why risk it either

thats fine if you're schizophrenic i guess... but with the info provided, YOU WILL BE FINE...

I've read that because Oxymetholone was Alpha-17 alkylated it remained in metabolites for up to 28 days and as such was detectable in urine..... Could be being paranoid

I've read that because Oxymetholone was Alpha-17 alkylated it remained in metabolites for up to 28 days and as such was detectable in urine..... with this WADA test

MY PLAN:
A. Up to the day of the test drink plenty of water and increase cardio to reduce body fat, drinking about 6 to 7 litre per day

B. Been reducing body fay (a little), doing high intensity cardio, sprint work

C. On the day of the test, do not give the first pee sample as this is the most risky, as it is the dirty one. Also drink plenty of water and to avoid giving a diluted sample, take vit-b, calcium, zinc sulphate, aspirin and ibuprofen.

Anybody know anything new about oxy metabolites in urine?
I am in the same situation- but my chance of getting tested is 4 weeks after last administration...
And if topic starter still is around- how did it go??

QUOTE=sandy1;13474073]I've read that because Oxymetholone was Alpha-17 alkylated it remained in metabolites for up to 28 days and as such was detectable in urine..... with this WADA test

MY PLAN:
A. Up to the day of the test drink plenty of water and increase cardio to reduce body fat, drinking about 6 to 7 litre per day

B. Been reducing body fay (a little), doing high intensity cardio, sprint work

C. On the day of the test, do not give the first pee sample as this is the most risky, as it is the dirty one. Also drink plenty of water and to avoid giving a diluted sample, take vit-b, calcium, zinc sulphate, aspirin and ibuprofen.[/QUOTE]

Hi! Anyone with new info on this? Metabolites from oxy in urine and detection time?
If topic starter still is around - how did it go??
I am in same situation, but 4 weeks after last administration I am getting tested... same test (wada)

Top Bottom