Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not seeing the results i was expected.

hglhndr85

Banned
im on cyp started at 200 a week. and just started to up it to 300-32- a week ago im in 5th week now i dont have alot left in my bottle so i would say i only have like 2 weeks left, im not seeing very much as far as gains go, i dont think im takin in enuf calories but i cant seem to get them in cause i work all day.
any advice?

hglhndr85 said:
im on cyp started at 200 a week. and just started to up it to 300-32- a week ago im in 5th week now i dont have alot left in my bottle so i would say i only have like 2 weeks left, im not seeing very much as far as gains go, i dont think im takin in enuf calories but i cant seem to get them in cause i work all day.
any advice?

Stop making excuses and pick up the damn fork!

poor cycle man... make sure your have everything ready before cycle, and that includes the diet (very very important) and training
is this your first cycle? my guess it is. how old are u?

any advice?

dood - cyp takes 4-6 weeks to kick in so a 7 week cycle is virtually poinless - waste of time & $$

1. Do some research
2. Learn how to train properly
3. Learn how to eat properly
4. Get some more test + all your ancillaries/PCT
5. Run your test 400mg EW ( split into 2 shots a week )

You need more test. 400mg a week 8 weeks at the very least. But if you eat you still should have gained something off of that. Read up on the juice man before yhour next cycle. You will be pleased with your results if u do.

BTW. Highlander85 - PCT is very important if you want to keep any of your gains (assuming you get some!)

ps. I hope the 85 in your name doesnt mean you're 19 years old!!
If it does you should leave off the AS & train natrually for a couple more years IMO

good luck mate DOE

Jayy5921 said:
You need more test. 400mg a week 8 weeks at the very least. But if you eat you still should have gained something off of that. Read up on the juice man before yhour next cycle. You will be pleased with your results if u do.

He does not need more test.

hglhndr85 said:
any advice?

Without know the whole story, I would guess you didnt train hard enough, had poor training routines, didnt take enough calories and protien.

These are assumptions, also what type of cyp was it? There is alot of fakes out there!

If you just want to put on size, get a blender and a jug of weight gainer at work. if you want to put on quality lean muscle get a shaker cup and 100% whey protien drink and take either inbetween meals.

NoWork said:
He does not need more test.
if he is out of test at 7 weeks then yes he does need more test. I dont know what kind of magical test you have that gives you good results in a 7 week cycle . Wish I had it though.

Jayy5921 said:
if he is out of test at 7 weeks then yes he does need more test. I dont know what kind of magical test you have that gives you good results in a 7 week cycle . Wish I had it though.

Jay, I think the gains I get from the magical test I have are due in most part to my training and diet.

Any test is too much for this guy because he is lacking in other places (listed above).

Top Bottom