Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What results can I expect HGH

bgbay

Hey all

Pushing 40, 205-210lb. 14-16bf% (fell off the diet wagon but back on clean eating now)

Posted here before I have an injury, looked for all your advice and I landed on HGH.

Wondering besides recovery, is there any physical changes I can expect with 3iu HGH daily for 100 days
Gym 5 days a week(weights first, cardio last - 3 days per week)

Thank you

Hey all

Pushing 40, 205-210lb. 14-16bf% (fell off the diet wagon but back on clean eating now)

Posted here before I have an injury, looked for all your advice and I landed on HGH.

Wondering besides recovery, is there any physical changes I can expect with 3iu HGH daily for 100 days
Gym 5 days a week(weights first, cardio last - 3 days per week)

Thank you
@bgbay

100 days of HGH is not enough, minimum time for hgh is 6 months. 5 days on/2 days off

What you need to do is post your LOG journal with your HGH cycle, even if you do 2 IUs/day for 6mo, we need to see a recovery log.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My HGH cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

it takes a significant amount of time to get all the benefits from HGH ... you need to be on a good year to really see all of the benefits...

here is a video i did on 5 underrated benefits of HGH

Top Bottom