Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle

tigercoh4637

Okay I'm new to this thread but I'm taking:
test e- 500 mg 1-12 weeks
Deca- 400mg 1-10 weeks
D-bol- 4 weeks 40mg
PCt- clomid and hcg

Well i was suppose to get 10 more dbol tabs but it will in kinda late right now I only have 3 weeks of dbol. What I am trying to say is should i stop at the 3rd week of dbol or can i continue with 1 week of anadrol is this a good or bad idea?

Age- 21
Weight- 195lb
height- 6'1
BF%- 9%
this is My 2nd cycle My 1st cycle was only test e at 500mg a week. This cycle is just my bulk cycle

That's a strong bulker bro, just remember to ad an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex to your PCT. Might also come in hand if you get estrogenic sides on cycle.

How much anadrol do you have bro? If enough, just run that instead of dbol IMO. More sides, but more mass.

Yea I got some arimidex,but i already started dbol im on my 13th day, but my friend gave me 20 and i was suppose to get 10 more, but they guy wont be back in 3 weeks. I was just wondering as for my last week that I don't have dbol that i could use anadrol.

Yea I got some arimidex,but i already started dbol im on my 13th day, but my friend gave me 20 and i was suppose to get 10 more, but they guy wont be back in 3 weeks. I was just wondering as for my last week that I don't have dbol that i could use anadrol.

no,not long enough to be worth it.just continue along the cycle without the Anadrol.

at your weight drop the deca to 300mg.

are you running caber? i hope you are.. also you need to be on an AI. you also need hcgenerate during or ur nuts will fry up. and hcg needs to be used to kick your cycle.

running deca is awesome but it isn't so awesome if you do not run the proper ancillaries

Yea I'm getting caber,but I think on my 1st cycle of test it was underdosed.. and I wish I could get some hcg but no one sells it around here and I dont know a legit site to get it. I never got any side effects with test only a little acne on the shoulders. and seriousily idc about age I did my 1st cycle when I was 20 and I waited a year then starting this one, but I will lower the deca, but I have already done 4 shots at 400mg so would it matter? and plus when I get off my cycle my test lvls stay high anyways for some reason i recover fast from taking steroids.

Yea I'm getting caber,but I think on my 1st cycle of test it was underdosed.. and I wish I could get some hcg but no one sells it around here and I dont know a legit site to get it. I never got any side effects with test only a little acne on the shoulders. and seriousily idc about age I did my 1st cycle when I was 20 and I waited a year then starting this one, but I will lower the deca, but I have already done 4 shots at 400mg so would it matter? and plus when I get off my cycle my test lvls stay high anyways for some reason i recover fast from taking steroids.

how can you say you recover fast from taking steroids when you've only run one cycle? LOL come on bro... plus you just said you think your test was underdosed as well...

i would take all of steve's advice... everything he said was spot on... you really need to try to find the hcg too... you should have all this squared away before you start a cycle...

i wouldn't add the anadrol either..

Top Bottom