Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muskate's daily workouts and log

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
I have had a lot of people PM me asking to post my daily workouts again so I am going to start it up again.

I had to loose a lot of weight for modelling because I was really working hard with my agent to try and get an international modelling contract. I didn't end up getting a contract so I am going to shift gears and focus on really trying to put on some size to be more competitive when I compete again next year. I placed second this year and next year I really want to win and finally earn that pro card.

One important point: I won't be doing any cardio. I know my body well and I have my nutrition dialled in 100%. Most people following along will benefit from incorporating some cardio into their program.

Workout program overview:
I got a lot of this program from Jim Stoppani and researchers from Federal University of Sao Carlos.
The researchers used this exact form of periodization rep scheme and microcycle on trained athletes.
They reported an average gain of 7 pounds of lean muscle after the 12 phases.
Even more impressive, the 7 pound lean muscle mass gain was accompanied by a 5 pound loss in body fat
That is extremely impressive when you take into account that experienced lifters were used in the study.
These were not new lifters experiencing 'noobie gains'.

Each microcycle is broken up into 4 phases. The rep ranges decrease each phase.
During phases one and two of each microcycle of the program, I will do one rest-pause on the last set of each exercise.
During phases three and four of all microcycles, I will do a drop set on the last set of each exercise.

The first exercise that I do for each muscle group (except for abs and calves) will remain constant throughout all 12 weeks.
This is the exercise I will be focusing on increasing strength on.

Sunday June. 19

This is my starting point. Extremely lean but defiantly need to put back on some size.

Workout 1: Chest, triceps, calves

As always @muskate, your logs are sublime! A ton of details, good explanations, and pics. I can truly see here a man of science - you everything so well, that anyone can replicate your "experiment" and achieve good results. Keep us posted - if this new approach will work for you as well as for these guys in the studies, I will definitely give it a try too.

Sounds like "Shortcut to Size". I did this program with really really really good results. The diet was locked in and training was on point. I am really looking forward to following this. Too bad you didn't get the modeling deal but things happen for a reason and this is a new door opening...

Do you do gear musk?

No I do not. It's a long story but I used steroids extensively in the past when I was 18-20 and competing in bodybuilding at the national level. After some serious health problems and finding out I had cancer, I got off all steroids and haven't looked back since.

I do use SARMS here and there however.

By the way, it was just a muscular tumour and has already been cut out so I am completely healthy.

No I do not. It's a long story but I used steroids extensively in the past when I was 18-20 and competing in bodybuilding at the national level. After some serious health problems and finding out I had cancer, I got off all steroids and haven't looked back since.

I do use SARMS here and there however.

By the way, it was just a muscular tumour and has already been cut out so I am completely healthy.

Shit man sorry to hear that but you look great bruh! đź’Ş

Top Bottom