Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muskate's daily workouts and log

July 27, 2016

Today's workout brings my log to an end. Hopefully this log was helpful for everyone following along. I am really happy with how things went. I put on about 10 pounds and I would say about 5 of that was muscle. Being an experienced lifter, building muscle is not easy. This is what today's workout looked like:

The last set of every exercise was a drop set. I reached failure (no longer being able to perform anymore repetitions with proper form), racked the weight, chose a weight 25-30% lighter and then hit failure again.

These workouts are not easy. I am feeling a bit beat up so I am going to take a couple days off and then start my next workout program. This is what my new workout split will look like:
day 1: shoulders arms
day 2: legs calves
day 3: back chest
day 4: cardio abs
I will have a general template in mind for what I want each workout to look like but I will change the exercises each day based on how I am feeling and what I feel like doing that day. It keeps things more interesting that way for me. I have been training since I was 13 and I find doing the same exercises each week sort of boring. I am more of an instinctive trainer. I have an idea of what each workout will look like but I will choose the exact exercises the day of the workout and throughout the workout based on how the workout is going.

Here are photos I took this morning before breakfast. You can tell a noticeable increase in muscle fullness from the first set of photos I posted at the start of the log.

Top Bottom