Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~LGD-4033 Log~

I just checked mine for you. Three times 140/70, 143/71, 136/70 a bit higher than usual. Normally being on cycle increases your RBC count, therefore raising your blood pressure. Excess water retention will raise it as well. 170/100 is really high, have you been consistently checking it? Any stress or other strenuous activity before your readings? It fluctuates quite a bit throughout the day, maybe try again in a couple of hours, might've been a bad reading

The high reading persisted over several days. I was measuring twice daily. After ceasing the LGD, it remained fairly high for about 3 days, but is now back down to 130/75 ,which is my regular reading.

I did not measure my BP immediately before beginning the cycle, which was a mistake.. so i can't say for sure if it was caused by the lgd.

I'm going to begin another cycle in a week or two, this time taking consistent readings both before and during the cycle to see for certain if the lgd is causing it to spike.

The high reading persisted over several days. I was measuring twice daily. After ceasing the LGD, it remained fairly high for about 3 days, but is now back down to 130/75 ,which is my regular reading.

I did not measure my BP immediately before beginning the cycle, which was a mistake.. so i can't say for sure if it was caused by the lgd.

I'm going to begin another cycle in a week or two, this time taking consistent readings both before and during the cycle to see for certain if the lgd is causing it to spike.
Interesting, how we're you dosing the LGD?

With such a rapid weight gain you may be holding water. How is you definition?
I'm pretty sure there's water retention at this point. Definition isn't as great as it was in previous weeks. Saw a 3-4lb jump on the scale since I started 3mg

June 6

Legs/Abs today. It was supposed to be an HIIT/Abs day but I really felt like putting up some big weight. PRd everything! Isolation lifts went up about 10lbs each, Squat went up 20lbs, and Deadlift went up 25lbs! Legs feel absolutely shattered at this point. Still no sides, and I always have a great mood. I am noticing I have a shorter temper, I just get annoyed by things a bit easier, but my aggression is also skyrocketing in the gym (good thing). I am also starting to see a bit of water retention at this dose, but nothing too major. Sleep is always great, and its actually easier for me to get up in the morning on this cycle than when I'm off cycle. Also noticing some sick vascularity in my dong :qt:!

On another note, I just bought all the supplies for my winter cycle. I'm going to get Diesel on some Dieselbolan 2.0!

Speaking of dongs, how are ur boys? U feel like ur shutdown at all? Any lethargy or drop in libido?

The family jewels are still hanging plump, low, and proud. No drop in libido at all. I still feel amazing, even moreso in the gym. I haven't felt any kind of lethargy throughout the cycle, I'm even more motivated at work (most of the time)!

June 7 & 8

Yesterday I hit Back/Shoulders hard. I upped the reps in just about everything, added another 5lbs to Bent over BB row and 10lbs to my seated Arnold presses, Lateral Raises, and Shrugs. Weight dropped back to 183lbs, I figure I dropped some of the water weight I initially gained when switching to 3mg. Today was my off day, and I spent it at Krav class for 3 hours doing my review for my Orange Belt Test. For some reason I came home and looked bloated as all hell, almost like I had a pot belly, and now I look fine again. I have no explanation as to why. Checked my blood pressure today as well, all three readings stayed consistent at 126/68 meaning I'm perfectly healthy! Still not a single side, no shutdown feeling, no loss of libido, no hairloss, no testicular atrophy, and no gyno symptoms. No kind of on cycle support either, but I will still probably add that forma on cycle as of Monday to keep my gains a bit drier/leaner. I am noticing a bit of fat gain, but nothing major. I haven't had DOMs at all either, It really shocked me that I wasn't crippled after Thursday's legs day. Well, Chest/Bis/Tris tomorrow, can't wait!

June 9

Chest/Bis/Tris today, and the strength gains are still going strong! Lifts went up in reps, and increases are as follows:
Incline DB bench: +10lbs
Decline Hammer Press: +10lbs
Incline DB Curls: +10lbs
Preacher Curl: +5lbs
Close Grip BP: +10lbs
Skullcrushers: +5lbs

As you can see I felt amazing in the gym today. My arms had a ridiculous pump as well. Vascularity is keeping pretty steady now, I have nice prominent veins popping out of my biceps and forearms. After a quick review in the mirror today I've noticed that since the beginning of this cycle my Biceps, Triceps, Traps, and Lats have all gained a noticeable amount of size. My chest is lacking a bit, seems to be my strongest but slowest progressing muscle group, although my upper chest is gaining size quicker now. Still no sides, always feeling great :). I have noticed that my joints pop a lot more now. I rolled out of bed this morning and when I stood up it sounded like someone ran over a pile of bubble wrap, seems to be doing it more and more each week. I have a severe case of "bigorexia" and for the first time in a long time I look in the mirror and feel quite pleased with the way I've been looking. This is definitely a SARM worth looking into.

On another note...Anyone ever have any experience with SARMS sublingually? I just got a bit curious today when my gym buddy asked if they could be absorbed sublingually as well. He just started taking S-4, I don't know why he would try that shit sublingually, I tasted a bit of it and though I was going to yack. We also found out it turns white if you mix it into a shot glass of water...

I've taken Ostarine twice. Both times I've used it sublingually. I think you get better absorbtion. I hold it under my tongue as long as I can. There are no taste buds on the underside of the tongue so it helps a little in that regard. Still tastes like crap when you finally swallow it though. The first time I used Ostarine the directions said to use it sublingually.

How does LGD taste compared to Ostarine?

Top Bottom