Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got my blood test back and all is good after 8 weeks. Safe to hop back on?

starskulker

I just recieved my bloodwork back from the doctor after being off 8 weeks after a 12 week cycle. Everything is in good range and nothing is high. Should I wait another 4 weeks making it 12 weeks off, or should it be safe to get back on? I have my whole next cycle set up and it's a good one!

If you're gonna go back on in 4, you may as well go back on now.. good bloodwork is good bloodwork.

You're good to go. 8 weeks off is gives your body some well needed rest and recuperation. What was your PCT from the last cycle?

I used ag guys nolvadex and clomid for PCt. I couldn't get a hold of any HCG at the time. It was a light cycle of Test E, Deca, at 22mg per week and 40mg of anavar per day. I'm 42 years of age. I have all the actual results at the house and I am work but everything was within normal range. I still have a full physical set up for next week so I might hold off until after that.

Yup I would hop back on. That is just me though. You should be fine though bro, if everything is functioning correctly and labs look good, I say go for it!

if you're on for 12 weeks and your PCT is 4 weeks, you need to take 12 weeks off AFTER your PCT - that's ideal. So wait....

Top Bottom