Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just bought the gear and I replaced the Masteron with EQ so I need an advice

newpie90

I just bought the gear and I replaced the Masteron with EQ so I need an advice
I bought
1- 3 * 10 ( 100 mg per ml )ml vial ( cooper pharma test p ) = 3000 mg test p , total cost = 100 USD

2-Eq 2 * 20 injections ( 250 ml /mg ) cooper pharma = 5000 mg eq , total cost = 100 USD

3- Winny Tablets ( cooper pharma = 10 mg * 100 tablets = 1000 mg = 3 weeks supply . total cost = 33 USD

4- winny Injections 20 ampoules * 20 ( 50 mg / ml )= 1000 mg = 3 weeks supply , total cost 80 USD

I have Aromasin 25mg and clomid and nolva ( dont want to use hcq if possible )

Measured my body fat and it was 14.4 percent
167 cm and 81 kgs
this is gonna be my third cycle ( last cycle was long time ago )
Was thinking to use Masteron but the dealer told me that the masteron he has is not legit , I still can get more gears anytime I want .
Training 6 times a week and cardio for one hour a day and calories are 1800 calories ( 200 g protein , 130 to 150 carbs and 50 g fats )
I know that Eq should be ran for at least 14 to 16 weeks but dont want to run test p that long so was thinking of doing
week 1 to 10 test p 100 mg eod
Week 1 to 10 Eq 500 mg twice a week
week 5 to 10 , 50 mg winny per day , one week oral and one week injections for ny kidney safety .
I want to get into single digit body fat with more defintion .
please help me with the plan that I have and pct

Thinking to drop the test p from 100 mg eod to 100 mg twice a week ?
so wont affcet my test natural production lol ( corrcet me if I am wrong , may be , I am just bullshitiing here )

so wont affcet my test natural production lol ( corrcet me if I am wrong , may be , I am just bullshitiing here )

any exogenous hormones will signal your pituitary glands to stop producing LH and FSH.

if there was a way to do that life would be simple and we could run steroids year round

Any exogenous steroid usage - even just a low dosage, will shut down your natural testosterone production.

That is why testosterone replacement therapy is a life long decision.

Even if you are using low dosages, you need to run a full and proper PCT after every steroid cycle to restore your body's natural testosterone production.

Check out the perfect PCT protocol. It is the best PCT protocol you can run to ensure your natural testosterone levels fully recover after your cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Cycle seems decent but you are right about EQ. I wouldn't run it only 10 weeks. 12 would be a minimum and even then you are leaving something on the table. 14-16 weeks is going to be optimal. Make sure you run n2guard if you are going to use winny. Both injectable and oral are BOTH liver toxic.

Def run eq longer
Get a longer ester form of test if you dont want to pin so often.
Im 7 weeks deep into EQ @ 900mg/week and still dont feel or see much of a difference.

People say around week 12 is when you'll notice it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom